Chapter 88: 7.11, proud cold white lotus

During this time, the relationship between Ai Rand and Lance can be said to be rapidly warming up, one person has long been eager to treat each other, and the other has gradually opened up, and the heart is naturally incomparable.

As for the body...

I cough, watching the two people's running-in every night, I think it should be quite good...

Anyway, in general, the relationship between the two people is getting better and better, and life is getting more and more harmonious. Although I don't know it for half a year, I have already lived in the life of the old husband. The only thing that is bad is a wedding. .

And this is the most dissatisfied place for Lance!

It is clear that the two people have already communicated with each other, and what they should not do should be done. Why is his family still not willing to marry him?

"Dear~" Don't doubt, this wavy line is from the mouth of Lance!

"Is there something?" I have thoroughly understood the nature of each other's instinct. For any move by Lance, Iland has taken cold treatment, otherwise the person who suffers will be him when the reaction comes.

"No...nothing." Looking at Alande's official business, what he wanted to say, at this moment, he did not know how to export, but he could only shrink back and quietly The man is in his arms.

"Don't you go back to the church?" Nowadays, it is entangled in Lance every day. The physical quality has always been good. Ilande feels a little scared. I can count on how to be able to send this person away.

"Nothing. For the church, I am just a symbol. As long as I am alive, there will be no influence on the church." Lance's voice was a little lazy, during the time around Iland. He is used to his companionship, how can he want to go back to the church without him.

"Well?" This answer made Ailand feel very surprised. "Don't they say that you are the most promising person to become a cardinal?"

Lance shook his head. He did not expect that he would be the candidate for the cardinal in the eyes of the world.

"Isn't it?" With this Lance identity, strength, prestige, no matter which one is the role of the cardinal.

"Of course not." Lance shook his head again, and he understood what Eland was thinking.

Indeed, with those who are able to become cardinals, he lacks a very important thing.

"why?"

"Because I have less loyalty to the church," this is why the church will never let him become a cardinal. "I told you that I am not a child adopted by the church, so the church did not succeed in brainwashing me." Only the church, only God's devout believers, the church naturally does not dare to give such an important position to me, knowing that the cardinal and the pope are only one step away."

Ailand nodded thoughtfully, and more or less understood the reason.

The chess piece, which is in a high position but not controlled, is dangerous. Iland understands it very well, so now he understands that the sentence in Lance's mouth is certainly not, and where it comes from.

"So, dear, don't worry, I have no problem with you." Taking advantage of this opportunity, Lance said what he wants to say the most, and his heart is very satisfying, and he can marry his loved one. What a happy thing.

Ailand: Oh, he knows that this **** will definitely take advantage of this opportunity to get married! Ah!

"Lance, don't you think that two men are getting married... Is it weird?" Same-sex love is a felony in the church, so no one has ever dared to hold a wedding between same-sex.