Chapter 87: 7.10, proud cold white lotus

"If I really don't believe you, what would you do?" Ailand looked up at the person in front of him, but in the eyes he was not serious.

"I will kill him." Anyone who wants to leave him and Iland, **** it!

After hearing such an answer, Eland did not feel surprised, but had a natural feeling. It seems that from the beginning he knew that Lance would do this.

"If I still don't believe it?" This sentence is completely a joke for Iland. He knows that no matter what happens, he will listen carefully to this person's explanation.

"Then I will kill you, then I will break my own." He can't accept the misinterpretation and mistrust of his lover. Instead of being tormented by his life, it is better to die with him!

Such an answer is obviously cruel and horrible, but after hearing this answer, Eland suddenly smiled, and the more he laughed, the more Lance didn't understand what he was.

After a long while, he stopped the laughter and then said softly, "Sure enough, what you said."

"Afraid?" He knew that his possessiveness was somewhat changed, but he could not restrain himself. Now, he is afraid to see the fear and disgust in his lover's eyes.

"I am afraid that nothing will be afraid of death." Iland is not lying, but sincere, he does not remember how many years he has lived. In the long years, he can only feel lonely. So, he is afraid that nothing will be afraid of death.

"You know that I am not asking this!" Lance felt a bit uncomfortable for the lover to escape the general answer. Although he understood that Eland was not afraid, he still hoped to get the answer he wanted from his mouth.

Looking at Lance's persistent appearance, Eland seems to feel the embarrassment and uncertainty hidden in his heart. While he is funny, he feels a little sad.

A man who is known as the closest to God is actually a look of uneasiness in front of him, which makes him feel distressed and also has some heart.

"In this world, I will be afraid of a lot of things, but I will not include you alone." Ailand raised his eyebrows and looked at the people in front of him with a high-level appearance. What he got was the lightness of the other party. laugh.

Looking at each other's smile, Iland has a ridiculous feeling - he seems to have known this person for a long time, and he can't remember it for a long time. Even if there is no such person in memory, but the physical instinct knows this person, willing Close to this person.

"Eland, remember what you are today, no matter what time you can not be afraid of me, and I swear, no matter what happens in the future, I will always stand on your side." Only him is the eternal god. .

At this moment, neither of them spoke and enjoyed a rare warmth.

John, who stood not far from them, saw this scene, but his eyes were faintly brought with concern.

For thousands of years, there has never been anyone in the eyes of the master. Even though another person appeared in his life, accompanied by him, but John saw it very clearly, and that was only the default. Within the range that can be tolerated, no one has ever been able to walk into the owner's sight.

And this person has really entered the heart of the master, if one day...

Of course, John is not worried about Lance's betrayal. He understands very well that Lance is probably deeper than his master, and it is absolutely impossible to betray the master.

What he is worried about is that one day Lance's life will come to an end. At that time... the owner may choose to self-destruct.

Because of today's dialogue, there is a lot of intimacy between Eland and Lance, and this change has fallen in Salman's eyes to make him bite, but there is no way, he does not even have the guts to stop.