Chapter 85: 7.08, proud cold white lotus

Feeling the dissatisfaction of Eland, Salman was still uneasy, but he closed his mouth. He felt it. In the hearts of adults, the man named Lance became more and more important.

He could not do anything until he thought of ways to destroy his image in the eyes of adults.

Salman has a feeling that although the adults still keep themselves in Fort Collins, once they have done something to get the man, maybe they will be driven out the next moment.

Although not reconciled, he knew that it was definitely not his own illusion.

So in order to stay in Fort Collins, Salman chose to temporarily retreat, but he did not give up, because he knows that even if Father Brod really has something to do with the adults, he also It is impossible to get the recognition of adults.

Because some things are doomed from the beginning, light and darkness can never coexist, just like the night can never see the night.

"Adult, I will go back to the house first." After thinking about the various joints, Salman is no longer entangled, leaving directly after the ceremony, and thinking about how to make these two people turn against each other.

I don't know if Father Brod knows the true identity of the grown-up, I am afraid I don't know. If I know it, with his identity, it is impossible to have such a mind.

He is very much like telling the man the true identity of the adult, but if he knows the identity of the adult, he will only get himself into trouble.

For a time, Salman also felt a little difficult.

Bet, still not gambling?

Gambling, he is afraid of losing. Once the gambling is wrong, he may be driven out of Fort Collins by the adults; but if he does not gamble, if Father Brod does not know the identity of the adult, then he will miss this opportunity.

Suddenly, Salman felt that he was in a dilemma.

In the end, Salman decided to find a collaborator. Now he has no way to determine whether his guess is correct. If so, he needs to find someone who can unite with himself. He thinks that Duolun may be a good choice.

On this day, when Doron appeared again in Fort Collins, and Lance was still at the side of Iland, and he refused to go, Salman felt his chance came.

He secretly hid behind the door and waited for Duolun to go out. Sure enough, after half an hour, Duolun retired from the room without saying anything, and then saw Salman standing outside the door.

"What's the matter?" Looking at the sneaky people standing there, how can Duolun not know what the other person wants to say to himself, but he doesn't think that he and the person in front can have any discussion together. topic.

Looking at the cold-faced person, in fact, Salman is a little scared. I don't know why, every time I see this person, he has a feeling of fear. It's obvious that Ilander's identity is higher, but in The fear he can feel on this person is more obvious.

"I... I want to talk to you about Father Brod." After thinking for a few days, Salman still had no way to hold his mind, and now the relationship between the grown-up and Father Brod is getting closer, let He felt very uncomfortable!

It seems that... people who are important to themselves are taken away, and people feel very uncomfortable.

"Oh? What did the priest do?" Looking at the obsessive and greedy eyes of the young boy standing in front of him, Duolun couldn't help but smile. What kind of person is His Highness, she knows clearly, this boy in front of her Absolutely not the dish of His Royal Highness, I am afraid he misunderstood something.