Chapter 55: 5.08, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

Lin Zikai's words made Lu Ziyang silent for a long time, and then sighed. "It seems that I have to go back to the family now."

Lu Ziyang has never liked to catch the demon family, do not like the people inside, do not like the ideas of those people, and also do not like the atmosphere in the family. Unlike most fans, there is nothing in Lu Ziyang's heart. Good and evil, in his heart, whether it is a person or a demon, for good is good, evil is evil, not because of who you are.

But in the mind of catching the demon, as long as it is a demon is evil.

"You don't want to go back?" Looking at Lu Ziyang's appearance, Lin Zikai seems to feel the struggle in his heart, although he does not know why, but he can feel that the other party does not want to return to the family.

"Well, there is not a good place there," recalled the family, Lu Ziyang smiled coldly, and then slowly said, "Although there are some good people, but most of them have forgotten the original intention because of the benefits brought by the demon, It is no longer to protect humans from demon, but for the benefit."

Lu Ziyang saw this through prematurely, so he left the family of the demon hunter long before he lived alone.

After hearing these words, Lin Zikai could not help but sigh, not only humans, but also the demon. At first, the devil eater was just for self-protection. Now, many devils eat people for Li Sheng's own skill. And even worse, just to satisfy the appetite, it is simply horrifying!

"But this time, it won't go back. If such a big thing happens, the family can't possibly know that my strength in this generation is one of the best. The family will naturally not let me go." Lu Ziyang's tone is mostly Helpless, he does not want to be manipulated by fate, but the idea of being deeply implanted in the blood makes him obey the orders of the family.

Feeling that Lu Ziyang's mood was low, Lin Zi licked his tail and swept it gently on his arm, with a bit of comfort.

Looking at this little guy who is not very comforting, Lu Ziyang's face finally showed a little smile. "Will you go back with me? Rest assured, I will protect you."

Now the little guy looks like the injury has healed, but he knows that all this is the appearance. If the little guy is left alone, he really can't be assured, especially after the last night, yesterday was just a wolf. Demon, the little guy may be able to deal with it, but what if it is a group?

The red fox on the side seemed to want to marry after hearing the words of Lu Ziyang. When Lin Xiao and him were together, there was no such courage to take him to the headquarters of the demon family. This is simply the sheep into the wolves. Okay!

Even if you are a sage, you will not be left with the slag.

"Is there no danger?" Looking at Lu Ziyang's vowed, Lin Zikai suddenly had a feeling of wanting to laugh, this person is really...

"Well, there is no danger. As long as I am still there, I will not let anyone hurt you." He reached out and touched Lin Zikai's head, and then he swears and said these words with determination.

As long as I am still there, I will not let anyone hurt you...?

In this case, he also said that he did it, but in the end, the injured person was him...

Hate? Do not hate, even now, the red fox still has no way to hate Lin Xiao, after all, that is a person who poured into all the love.

Humans always say that the demon is indifferent, and the demon is ruthless. It is just because it is not understood. The demon is the most special creature. There will only be one spouse in life. If the spouse dies, they will follow along.