Chapter 41: 4.06, innocent playful white lotus

"Give me a message?" Looking at the blades in his hands, it's hard to look at Lin Ziyu slowly and half-shooting. "You just didn't hear what I said? This thing is very important!"

After a moment of touching, I still don't forget to tell Lin Zikai that the leaves of the wishing tree are very important. Although he is reluctant to return things to Lin Zikai, it is not because of its own value, but because it is for him. .

"I know." How could he not know that the importance of this thing 001 gave him a clear explanation, and even now he was still in his mind, let him take the leaves back.

"You don't know, say, you listen to me, although the leaves of this wishing tree can't fulfill their wishes, but they can enhance people's luck." He looked at Lin Ziyu seriously, and he hoped that the other party could understand the importance of this blade. Sex.

"I know." He knows everything. He knows the role of this blade. He also knows his heart. "It is because you want to give it to you because of importance."

The squat was quiet, but the face was full of excitement, and seemed to want to say something, but it was completely ridiculous because of the excitement, but Lin Zikai could not laugh at all. .

This person has already regarded himself as all, and he really realized the feeling of being innocent.

In this way, although there is no clear distinction on his face, there is a cheerful atmosphere around him. Even if he returns to his home, the cheerful atmosphere does not dissipate, so that the snoring is somewhat inexplicable. What's wrong, why are you so happy?

However, looking at Linzi's helpless but indulgent smile, it should have been what he did. The only person in the world who can really touch the hearts of the grown-up adults is to say this.

"Say, do you want to make some desserts for me today?" In the past, you would never touch sweet things. He would think that those things are too sweet, not what he likes, but today he wants to taste it once. Xiaoqi said that eating dessert can make people feel happy. Today he is so happy, but he still can't help but want to add icing on the cake.

Lin Zikai did not speak, just nodded, and then went to the kitchen to work hard. The elders looked at the two people's atmosphere and relatives, and there were some doubts in their hearts. What happened to these two people, although the atmosphere was good, but the owner was not so happy. .

No, perhaps it should be said that he has never seen his family so happy. In his memory, the owner is always so calm and self-sufficient, people can't help but want to punish, and now people who are full of happiness and happiness are all over the body. I can't think of it. It will be the one who will feel terrible if he stretches his face.

I saw that there was nothing left to do. The elders and the elders left the main house and returned to their residence.

The owner has always disliked others in his "home", especially at night, and it is not early in the day, or it is right to go back earlier.

When Lin Zikai made dinner, the elders had already gone back. Looking at the people who had a smirk after everyone left, Lin Ziyu was speechless, but he just sent him something. As for this. What?

"When, when did it come out?" Looking at the Lin Zikai who appeared in front of him, his mouth was raised high. Obviously, in front of this most important person, he did not want to hide his emotions.

"When you smirk," Lin Zikai is too lazy to say anything, put the prepared dishes on the table, "eat it."

After eating a sumptuous dinner, the two people went back to their room to rest after eating the sweets. As for the stunned eyes, he had nothing to see!