Chapter 112: 9.04, 彪悍 白 white lotus

After waiting for the designated place, Lin Zikai discovered that there was nothing here. Now the legendary white lotus children's shoes did not appear, which means that he still has enough time and 00 to settle accounts.

Looking at Lin Zikai's eyes, 001 immediately knew what was going to happen. It quickly retreated. You must know that when the host is not open, you can let the people all over the world stay with the people. This dangerous person must Avoid it!

"Say, do you explain it yourself, or can I explain it to you?" Lin Zikai smiled and looked at the 001, still floating in the air, ready to escape, with a smile on his face. "Don't test my patience."

001: Ma Ma, help! Hosting adults is really terrible! Qaq

001 said that now it really knows the wrong, it is how much you can't think about it, you want to tease your own host, the host of his family is simply a personal weapon, it is the host of the host, it would rather die One death!

"The last chance, 001, I actually want to study the internal structure of the research system." Although the shape of 001 is a kitten, it is not a real life, so now Lin Zizhen is somewhat curious. What is the system?

After hearing this threat, 001 simply scared the urine. It knew that its host was fierce, but did not expect it to be murderous. It just made people feel chilling.

And can you just interpret it as a sentence, and if you don't immediately make things clear, then dismember you?

[Host adult, I really didn't mean it, but if you don't need space to transfer, you will definitely not come, because I know you hate white lotus! 】 001 is now completely dignified. In the big legs of the Linzi, a pair of "If you abandon me, you are ruthless, unreasonable and unreasonable", let Lin Zizhen feel a little funny.

However, Lin Zikai also knows that 001 is not wrong. If he knows, even if he wants to be the main line of the world, he will try to avoid the white lotus. After all, although the world is dangerous, it is much worse than the last days.

From the world of his own life, he doesn't like the white lotus. After so many worlds, his feelings are only more annoying, so if he knows in advance, he may really avoid it. .

Looking at Lin Zikai calm down, 001 finally breathed a sigh of relief, the host is really not easy to fool, this time can only tell the truth, otherwise, it feels it is still dead!

"Then you talk about, what do we do next thing?" Although I don't know why 001 wants him to come here, but it is always good to brush, but he doesn't feel that he can brush it out.

001 looked at Lin Zikai, according to the information he got, could not help but feel the good luck of the host adults.

This kind of thing can be met, and luck is more against the sky!

"What's wrong, if you have something to say." Looking at 001's little eyes, Lin Zikai felt that the hair on his body had to be blown up. He felt that he had done nothing, but what does the other person's eyes mean?

[Host adult, you are really lucky. 】 While talking about this, while looking at the ears on the top of the forest, and the tail behind him, [I downloaded some information about the white lotus from the main system, one of them is...]

[Well, how do you say that the white lotus in this world is a bit different, and it is completely a wonderful creature of fighting power. 】

Fighting power burst table?

What does this have to do with white lotus? Isn't white lotus the kind that is weak and easy to push down, the type of tears?

Since there is nothing in the battle force burst table, can it be white lotus?