Chapter 1: .08 rebirth blackened white lotus

"The young master." Looking at the desert in the desert, the expression on the woman's face outside the door is somewhat worried. After all, the mood of the Lin family owner seems to be not very good. It seems that the business of the young master is not going well.

"Nothing, go on." Su Mo waved his hand and then left the Xiaoyao Building. Now he has to plan well and plan how to go next. Now that Lin Zifeng has said this to him, it means he will definitely prevent.

Next, the action of Su Mo completely out of the expectation of Lin Zifeng. He did not directly look for Lin Zikai to think that he confessed, but slowly contacted, this point makes Lin Zifeng feel surprised, it seems that Su Mo is a bit serious.

In this way, Su Mo and Lin Zizhen have been together for several months, and the relationship between the two has become familiar with many. Lin Zikai is no longer so repulsive to Su Mo, and the two have become good friends.

"Zi Zi, it's Christmas right away. Do you have any programs?" Looking at the more beautiful young people around him, Su Mo's eyes flashed in obsessive look.

In the past few months, Su Mo has fully understood the charm of Ren, and although he has a cold face all day, there are countless men and women who are chasing him and letting Su Mo almost out of control. It is precisely because of this that Su Mo will be strict against the forest, and even participate in the association must be with him, for fear that when he is not paying attention, the people around him will be taken away.

"For any time, I plan to go home with my older brother and the younger son." In fact, the Lin family's brothers did not pay attention to Western festivals, but Lin's father and mother liked it, so they accepted it. "This year's parents. Maybe it will come back."

Lin Zikai's words made all the plans of Su Mo bankrupt. I originally wanted to let Lin Ziyi go out to eat alone, and by the way, I would like to improve my feelings, but the other side had to accompany the family. He had no choice.

Although I don't know why Lin Zifeng didn't stop him from getting along with Lin Zi, he could feel that every time Lin Zifeng looked at him, he always looked at him.

"How? What plan do you have?" Several months of getting along with the information given by the system, Lin Zikai can already be quite familiar with Su Mo, although Su Mo did not show anything, but Lin Zizhen felt his faint Wronged.

Every time at this time, Lin Ziyi wants to have a meal, who is Su Mo, how can he be wronged?

However, if Lin Zikai does not ask any more, he will find that he feels really right, because Su Mo will immediately look at him with a grievance, as if he has done something sorry for him.

He had only heard of the influx of Su Mo, but he never heard of him being so shameless.

"You haven't come back to the city for a long time. Some things may not be known yet." Hearing Lin Zikai asked himself, Su Mo immediately got a spirit and looked at him with a smile. "Every Christmas, there will be a Christmas ball. If you just come back, you should be able to better integrate into the circle."

This is not an exaggeration. Every circle has its own rules. Although Lin Zikai is a Lin family member, because there are too few opportunities to show his face in a city, there will naturally be people with short-sighted eyes watching him, if Lin Zizhen After attending the Christmas Ball, his identity will surely let everyone know, and it will also let people in the circle know his attitude towards Suzhou.

A city's Christmas dance will have a customary rule, that is, the dance partner will usually be their own determined partner, otherwise they will be alone.

"How? Go with me." Su Mo smiled and leaned closer to Lin Zikai, watching his face that was too stunning, and Su Mo had a moment of disappointment.

"And you? The dance does not need to bring a companion?" Lin Ziqi frowned, do not know why, he always felt that this man is calculating.