Chapter 39: 4.04, innocent playful white lotus

Now, I am really used to it, just getting used to habits, unhappy or unhappy!

However, because I knew that Lin Zikai was worried about it, I didn't do anything that was uncomfortable, and I got the comfort of dinner. Now my mood is much better than the previous ones.

After eating dinner, Lin Ziyu was stopped by two people when he wanted to go back to his room to rest.

In desperation, Lin Zizhen can only sit in front of the hustle and bustle, waiting for the two to give instructions to themselves.

"Yes, you shouldn't be like that today. If someone wants to do it with you, you should fight back, no matter who the person is!" At that time, I saw that Lin Zikai was almost caught by the crazy woman when she caught her face. To neng die directly, I really don't know how to live!

"Yes, Luo Gege, Big Brother said that there is nothing wrong with this sentence. You don't need to be polite to that kind of person. Anyway, the big brother doesn't talk, who dares to punish you? And...hey, it's just a woman!" More important than the wife, the family knows that even if Luo Gege really hits the woman who is not aware of it, he will not be punished, but will punish the woman!

Looking at the serious attitude of two people, how could Lin Zikai not know that two people are worried, this time he was moved, but he did not speak because of the character of the words, just nodded silently, it was like Same as before.

As the first criterion of the dark guard, there is no need to talk about it. This is very good for both words and forests. If he is not necessary, he will never speak.

After getting the answer from Lin Zikai, the two people couldn't help but smile. As long as they are now (Luo Gege) promised, there is no need to worry about who will be bullied by anyone in the future!

Now in the eyes of the two people, Lin Zizhen seems to be a very pitiful person who is very easy to be bullied. At this time, their responsibility is to tell Lin Zikai how to protect himself in front of that kind of person, dare to bully him, and die directly. !

[It's really two idiots, how can the host adults be tempted, all of which are calculated by the host adults. 】 Perhaps outsiders can't understand, but the 001 that has always been with Lin Zikai is very clear. The host who looks good at bullying in his family, unless he is willing, can anyone bully him?

As for the next two people, Lin Zikai did not listen carefully. Anyway, what they said next will be the same theme - "On the importance of self-protection in front of women", so I can't listen to it. difference.

Finally, after two people's fatigue bombing in the middle of the night, Lin Ziwei was let go, let him go back to the room to rest, after all, he has been trying on clothes today, and it is also a small physical activity, especially watching him sleepy now. Both have a heart.

What the two did not know was that Lin Zikai did not rest when he returned to the room, but opened the door of the balcony and went out.

On the day he came in, he put a very thin steel wire on the balcony, and one foot stood on it to try to maintain balance. 001 told Lin Zikai that he could only develop his body's potential continuously, so that he could integrate blood more quickly. .

"001, can the blood family not become a bat? Since the blood lineage is activated, which level can it change? Duke? Dagong?" The process of developing potential is very boring, so this time Lin Ziyi always likes it. Chat with 001.

[At least you must be free to switch between the person and the bat freely above the deputy lord. Although the pedigree is easy to use, the restriction is too much, and there are certain side effects. [I am not very much in favor of the host to promote the bloodline of the blood to the deputy lord. The more pedigree the host is, the more the pedigree will be. Impact. 】