Chapter 3: .07 gentle and inclusive white lotus

The next thing was beyond the expectation of Lin Zikai and Wen Ren. Wen Hao seems to have disappeared suddenly on a certain day. He could not find his trace. This makes Wen Ren feel very uneasy. He is not afraid of Wen Hao. What he did, he was afraid that Wen Hao started with Lin Zikai.

It's just that Lin Zikai seems to have nothing in common. He calms down the people who were worried about it. He has such ability, even if he sees him in the most critical time, he can calm down.

"Maple, is it really okay, if Wen Hao really wants to do anything in the back, it is very unfavorable to you." Because the people who are stunned have not restrained, people in the city of B are now guessing his relationship with Lin Zikai. It is estimated that he only thinks that he is his younger brother in the whole city.

"It's okay, it's not very flat in foreign countries for a few years. I don't think it's bad." If Lu Feng's skills were not bad, Lin Ziyi can now use the force to explode the table, the first world of force. He has been brought to the world, otherwise it is impossible to solve the bodyguards sent by Wen Hao so easily.

After hearing Lin Zixuan's explanation, Wen Biao also nodded. Indeed, Lin Zhe's force is now quite high, not even worse than his skill. If he pays more attention, there should be no danger.

"It's just that I am a little worried about the people behind him. It's so calm, it's definitely not a small family, and if it's a small family, it's not easy to get Wen Hao out of jail." Lin Zikai is in his heart. I calculated a family that might have a relationship with Wen Hao, but I couldn't think of it for a long time.

Originally, he thought that it was a family with a relationship with Wu, but now only Wen Hao was fished out, but Wu Yiran is still in prison, so Lin Zikai denied this possibility, but Wen Hao has no background. It seems a bit unreasonable.

When Lin Zikai couldn't understand it, he accidentally received a call. The person who called was the second son of Sanbo's family, that is, Lin Zikai's cousin Lu Ran.

"Lobby brother, it's me, I found something unusual." Lu Ran's voice with a few points of invitation to make Lin Zizhen feel dumbfounded, and now his cousins are always like this, but... It is indeed very cute!

"What is unusual?" Lin Zikai's voice was a bit of a smile. Hearing the smell of people, he felt sour in his heart, why Feng was so gentle when facing those people, he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. !

However, listening to Lin Zikai's words, I also know that this phone call must be very critical, so I didn't interrupt it. I just went to the side and took the acid water.

"Lobby brother, my person saw Wen Hao a few days ago when I passed by your clinic. It seems that I have gone after a few words with your front desk. I don't know if this can be a clue." He knows the lobby. The brother has been looking for the whereabouts of Wen Hao, although I don't know if this news is useful, but since it is related to Wen Hao, he told the news to Lin Zikai.

Lin Zikai slightly raised his brow after hearing the news. Is this matter related to Bai Qing?

It should not be. The information given to him by 001 does not have any special background about Bai Qing. It is just an ordinary person. There is absolutely no way for such an identity to be taken out after Lu Jia and Wen's family join forces to throw Wen Hao into prison. Come.

"Aran, thank you, your message is very useful, I will follow this news investigation." Although I don't know the connection between them, it is not easy to get into the female subject's estimation, or a detailed investigation. It's better!

"The lobby brother is very polite. If there is any news, I will tell you the first time." After the two people said goodbye, Lin Zikai hanged up the phone, but this time he was still frowning, obviously worried.