Chapter 124: 9.16END, 彪悍 白 white lotus

When I heard the spot, Lin Zikai's mouth was filled with a smile. Yes, now he finally belongs to the spot. Later, they belong to each other and only belong to each other.

"I..." just said a word, Lin Zikai's mouth was blocked by someone with an urgent color, and sucked hard.

The hunger and thirst look is like that he has not touched him for eight hundred years, so that Lin Zi can't wait to slap him.

No matter how many worlds this man has been, it is so shameless, cheeky and shameless!

"Oh..." Looking at the angry lover, with a soft smile in the eyes, he likes it like this, and likes to look at his favorite person, this stubborn and awkward look.

It should be the first time I saw a lover, but he was familiar and wanted to cry.

"Let! Open! Me!" Looking at the lover's excited look, Lin Zikai knows that big things are not good today.

Not about, birds, beasts, we are not about!

"Don't let go, you are mine, don't let go!" The smirk smiled, and one kiss after another fell on his cheek, and the big hand stretched in through the gap of his clothes, only listening to the slap, a good one. The clothes were torn into two pieces.

In an instant, Lin Zi's face was dark, and he pressed the pressure on his foot. He didn't know the dead **** on his own!

He doesn't know how troublesome it is to sew a piece of clothing in the world! ?

He thought it was the former world, tearing it off and tearing it off. Anyway, if you have money, you can buy it at any time. Can the world be the same? Although Lin Zizhen is a different son, he is still a female, so he was taught by his father. How to sew clothes, although he will do it now, but it does not mean that he likes it.

Nowadays, the spot is so easily broken, and he really wants to get him out!

The current spot has no thought at all, because through the moonlight outside the window, he can see the appearance of his lover.

It looks like a thin body with a well-balanced body. The white skin reveals a lustrous luster in the moonlight. The hydrated eyes, the reddish cheeks, and the beautiful curves between the necks make him want to take a bite.

When the spot is really going to go down, Lin Zhe's whole person is frozen. Although the sharp canine teeth do not pierce the skin, they can feel the faint feeling of oppression. The most important thing is that he seems to have that moment. It feels.

f, what the **** is this! ?

The reaction of the lover makes the cockroach more intense, and the big hand rubs up along his long straight legs, almost igniting his whole person.

Looking at the body of the forest, the smile in the eyes is getting stronger and stronger. The tip of the tongue slides on his small throat, picks and teases all his senses, and feels the softening of the person in his arms. There was a trace of darkness in the spotted eye, and then his double legs were looped around his waist.

"Well... bastard!" The sudden collision made Linzi soft, and he stared at the **** who never knew what was called temperance, but the watery eyes didn't look like a deterrent.

"Oh, I have always been a bastard, you know, isn't it?" With a deep smile in the voice, the movement is not slow at all, and I have endured it for so many years, although I can't eat it this time. But at least let him pad the bottom first.

So... Lin Zikai's "end" can be imagined.

Finally, when the day was bright, the person who had been tossing him finally rested. Lin Ziwei carefully licked the waist that was almost unconscious, and could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.