Chapter 110: 9.02, 彪悍 白 white lotus

[Host adult, are you really bullying a man and a man? 】 Looking at the face with a smile on the face, 001 in the heart secretly put a candle for the spot.

Who is awkward to dislike, but to abandon the careless host of his family, now is retribution!

"What's wrong with him is that he first disliked me and blamed me." Lin Ziyi shrugged and then entered the house. "Mother, I am back."

And 001 followed Lin Zi's body and watched him look like he didn't want to talk anymore. He could only helplessly sigh. Now that the host has decided to do this, he is not reluctant. Anyway, it does not blame the host. Well!

Therefore, the 001, which was originally on the same line as the spot, was so rebellious.

Anyway, the owner of the host is important, and that person does not remember the previous things, but also abandon the host adult, so that he is sad, so now it is also a deserved, yes, that's it!

"Small, come back, how is your uncle uncle?" Looking at Lin Zikai, Luo walked happily and took his hand and patted it gently. "I want you to run like this every day, hard work." "

It is useless for his son to make his son so hard every day!

"Mother is assured, my body is much better than you, you still worry about yourself." Looking at the worried Luo, Lin Zizhen, licking his cheek, his tight face with shallow Smile.

In every world, Lin Zikai seems to be cursed. He has never met a good parent who is really good to him. Most of the world is orphans, and even a few worlds are not parents.

Therefore, for this world, Lin Zikai's extra cherishment is also very enjoyable.

Luo is a bit indifferent to this usual, but the intimate son is also very fond of it, so naturally it is also very kind to Lin Zizhen.

"Okay, well, my father said but you, but, Xiao Yan," looked at Lin Zikai, Luo reached out and rubbed his head, but his eyes revealed obvious fears. "Hunting you in a few days." Really want to participate?"

Hunting is a thing that males can participate in. There is never a precedent for females to participate. Although the physical strength of a heterosexual is far higher than that of an ordinary female, it is still dangerous in some ways.

So Luo didn't want his son to take risks, but looking at his son's firm eyes, he didn't know how to refuse.

"Mr. Rest assured, I will be careful to follow my father, there will be no danger," said Lin Zikai, revealing a smile toward the door. "Father, are you right?"

After listening to this, Luo sighed. He knew that he said that the two fathers and sons, even if they are dying now, are expected to make compromises for a while, so they should say nothing.

Looking at Luo gave up, the father and son looked at each other and smiled.

Lin Zikai never regarded himself as a weak person, and he did not think that he was equivalent to a woman who was weak in the world he once lived. Don't say that he is a different child now, that is, an ordinary female, he will let those males Look at each other!

As for Lin Zikai's father rock, he did not treat him as an ordinary female. In the past few years, he has seen his son's ability. How can he bear to let him be like a normal female? The focus of his life is only his own male. And children.

Although Lin's idea is not fully understood by his father, the things his father is doing now make Lin Ziyi feel very happy. At least he does not like the kind of life that is raised at home.

In this way, the days of collective hunting after three days have arrived.

The rock took the son who became a leopard cat and was lazy on his shoulder, and participated in the first collective hunting for his son.