Chapter 121: 9.13, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Although I don't know what Bai Hao really wants to do, Lin Zikai began to secretly take care of it.

What the snake is all about, why he is in contact with the white, he does not know, but the instinct feels dangerous, he can feel that someone is calculating him behind the scenes.

As for who is calculating him, now he can know that the person is a snake worm that has been in contact with the day.

"001, now I am a little regretful to bring back the white 怎么?" Lin Zikai's voice with a tired sigh, what he hates most is trouble, and now, he himself brought trouble to his side, Can he not be depressed, not tired?

[If the host does not bring the white lotus back to the tribe, then the white lotus will be picked up by the male owner after eating the mushroom. The world will not change, and it will make you lose the initiative. In fact, when I said this sentence, 001 is not so sure.

If it was the former male lord, it would indeed bring the white lotus back to his own tribe. This is not to say that he would like white lotus, but an instinct, a male instinct to protect females.

But now that the male lord has become the one, it is really hard to say. After all, the one who is famous is cold and bloodless. If you just let him move his heart, then this one How much the world must be against the sky.

Of course, it does not rule out the possibility, so 001 will answer Lin Zikai.

Of course, Lin Zikai also knows that things will be carried out according to the original world line, so even if they are unwilling, they can only endure the anger of their own heart. Otherwise, even if it is a gas-filled lung, there will be no change.

[If the host is willing, now you can think about how to toss the white lotus. 】 001 voice with a shallow excitement, [although in theory the host adult can not do what the white lotus, but in fact, as long as the white lotus provokes the host adult, then does not hurt the other person's life In the case of a small revenge is also allowed. 】

Especially in this world, white lotus is not protected by the world consciousness of the world.

After all, the existence of this white lotus is the chief culprit in the collapse of the whole world. Although there is no way for the world consciousness to expel him, there is no way to destroy him, but he can choose not to protect him. You must know that in a world, no Being blessed by the world consciousness is destined to end up with a bleak ending.

Not to mention anything else, such as Lin Zikai, who wants to live safely in this world needs the blessing of world consciousness in this world.

Otherwise, the soul will not fit the body, and the end result will be popped up in the world.

"Yes, 001, do you know who the python is mixing with the white cockroach?" He thought of the problem that made Linzi uneasy, he frowned and asked his own doubts.

No matter who the python is, it will definitely not be their friend.

And it's not just friends, it's even possible to achieve what you want through white, and that purpose has a certain relationship with them, and ten out of ten is harmful to them.

Although Lin Zikai's conjecture is not completely correct, it is also a guess. Eight is inseparable. The only deviation is that the other party's purpose is not them, but him!

[There is no specific information about the python for the time being. I only know that the other party is coming from a neighboring tribe. The purpose of the other party is completely unknown. 】 Because of the increase in the level of Lin Zikai, 001 will be subject to more and more restrictions, but in the same way, Lin Zikai unlocked more and more things, and many things can help him escape in times of danger.