Chapter 148: 13.01, Fanwai·Game and Reality

In the empty room, there is a huge cylindrical vessel filled with a blue liquid. A person floats in the blue liquid. He has no shackles on his body. The mouth-watering body is exposed. In the eyes of everyone.

Oh, it's said that there's only one person in the world. The man is standing next to the cylindrical utensil and looking at the blue floating man with his affectionate eyes.

No matter how hot the man's gaze is, the young people in the liquid can't feel it. If it's not his chest that is slightly ups and downs, I'm afraid everyone will think that this youth will be a corpse.

However, I have to say that if this young man is really a corpse, I am afraid that there will be a large number of people in the world who will choose ice love!

The man looked at the young man in the liquid while looking at the instrument next to him, with anxious eyes in his eyes, seemingly worried about anything.

When his irritability reached the apex, the machine made a sound of dripping, and then the kitten appeared in the room and jumped lightly on the man's shoulder.

"How?" When the kitten appeared, the man was relieved. The kitten was closely related to the youth in the liquid. It appeared, so the youth would wake up in a short time.

[Your Majesty, His Royal Highness will soon be able to figure it out, but I think you'd better worry about yourself better. After all, your troubles have complicated the mission of His Royal Highness. 】 I feel that the man's suddenly tight body cat is somewhat gloating.

"001 Can you tell the baby about things?" He knows that he has done a bit too much for "selfish desires" this time, but he just wants to spend more time with the baby!

[Sorry, dear Majesty, His Royal Highness has completely restored his memory, including your seal of his memory, as well as tampering with memory, releasing tasks, destroying the world, so I wish you good luck~] After saying this, 001 hastened up Escape, although he did not confuse this person, but who knows if His Royal Highness will anger him?

Just as the man was anxiously thinking about how to let the kiss baby pass him, the liquid in the cylindrical container began to fade away, and apparently the person inside was already awake.

Looking at the person standing in front of himself with a smile, the man suddenly had the urge to turn around and run.

"Su Mo, do you know what you should do now?" Lin Ziqi picked up the clothes around him and smiled and made a side of the sofa, watching the person standing in front of him, his brow slightly raised.

Looking at the appearance of the baby, Su Mo immediately knew that the big thing was not good. I saw him turn quickly and walked into a room not far away. There was something out, carefully placed in front of the forest, and then ... stunned.

Originally placed in front of Lin Zikai is an alloy washboard. It seems that this is not the first time that Su Mo is a seesaw. After all, the business is already so skilled, who would believe it is the first time.

"Let's say, I think you should have a lot of things that I want to explain." When I look at my lover's mouth, I want to edit it. Lin Zikai sneers. "If you think about it, let me know if you are not telling the truth, um, I think I haven't had a Star Trek for a long time."

This sentence is simply to scare the soul of Su Mo, he is the emperor of the empire, it is impossible to leave at will. If the lover is really going to travel under the stars, then I will not see the lover for a long time. How can this be done!

"Baby, I am wrong, I know it is wrong, I regret it!" Su Shi apologized for the first move, apologizing directly for no reason, putting himself in a humble position, letting the other person feel pity and let him go.