Chapter 118: 9.10, 彪悍 白 white lotus

I looked at the people around me and looked at the two people with sighing eyes. Although Bai Hao didn't know what happened, it was a kind of uncomfortable feeling.

Why are the two people so close, even if the little ones have to be close, then the close people can only be him?

If the person in this tribe hates who he hates most, then it goes without saying that that person must be spotted, because that person has taken away his own cat-ear boy!

That's right, it's just snatching away, because in the world of white, as long as it is what he looks at, it will be his, as long as it is what he wants, no matter what it is, whether it is human or something!

"You... can you keep up?" Looking at the white squats running behind, the good-hearted males were somewhat worried, although it was said that no females had no fighting power, and even cockroaches could hunt with them.

But not all females can do this, at least most of the females are not allowed, and the reason why you can do it is because he is very rare and very precious, if it is an ordinary female, I am afraid there will be no such combat power.

After all, the female is notoriously soft and easy to push down. Otherwise, the hunting will not be completely male.

"Hey!" After hearing the other person's words, Bai Hao did not feel grateful at all, but snorted coldly.

What does this person mean? Although he does not know where he is now, why some people can become beasts, some people can't, but he believes that his fighting power will never be comparable to these people.

These people are just a few ants, just like those who used to want to get all sorts of benefits around them!

Hearing the coldness of the white, the male also felt that he was not interested, so he no longer said anything, even speeded up, and wanted to leave the distance far away.

Males have a natural instinct to protect their females, so they only ask when they see the white, but the male did not think that this female would be so arrogant.

Isn't the arrogance in the tribe after the plaque so arrogant? I really don't know what this female is arrogant. Does he think he is stronger than 晟?

It's not that these males don't look down on the day, but that Lin Zixuan's fighting power is definitely not covered. Whether it's human form or animal status, he can handle him in the face of the enemy. This tribe can make him feel tricky. It is estimated that there are only spots.

And now this white singer and screaming, and even some look down, what qualifications he has!

Everyone can understand this time. This new female is very strange. It obviously has no fighting power, but she likes peace and arrogance. Anyway, everyone does not like this female.

Naturally, the scene of the male who wants to help the day is in the eyes of everyone. The appearance of the high-pitched white is also making everyone feel abnormally disgusting!

In the orc tribe, the strong are respected, they did not feel the strong breath from the white, and his current state of affairs makes everyone very dissatisfied.

Gradually, everyone is reluctant to move to the day, everyone originally moved to this little female, did not expect that this female not only does not appreciate, but also a proud look, it really makes people feel very unhappy!

When everyone really didn't want to move to the day, Bai Hao discovered that things were not as simple as he thought.

Because at the beginning his foot can easily keep up with everyone's speed, it is very disdainful in the heart of the day. He feels that these people have no physical strength at all, and even want to sneer a few words, but look at the other person. I didn't say much, but I still expressed my disdain with a cold voice.