Chapter 5: .03 sorrowful white lotus

Come here is to grab your own white, Lu Ziyang really is a bastard!

Of course, now Lu Ziyang's eyes are all on his little guy, as for others? It doesn't mean that he has limited spirit and can't see it at all.

"Little guy, I still have delicious food here, do you want to eat?" Lu Ziyang went back to think about it in the night, but still took out a lot of treasures.

He knows that as a catcher, now his thoughts are a bit dangerous, but in the face of this little guy, he always feels unsatisfied, even if he has the wisdom to understand what he said, he It's not just that, he wants...

What he wants is not clear to himself, but he knows that he is not asking for such a little bit. He wants to think about it slowly, but now it's the most important thing to fool this little guy. !

delicious? After hearing these three words, Lin Zikai immediately reacted to what it was, but he pretended to be puzzled. He looked at Lu Ziyang, and his watery eyes were full of doubts.

歪头杀,get√

In an instant, Lin Zizheng harvested a scream, and Bai Yan, standing on the side, saw that this scene could no longer be restrained. The cute little buds and the so cute movements can completely evoke the human heart. And this small group is obviously she is coming back, now she can of course hold it!

Unfortunately, Bai Yan did not succeed in the end, because before Bai Yan's shot, a pair of big hands had already hugged the forest, and then looked at Bai Yan with alert eyes, as if looking at the enemy, the kind of gaze made Bai Yan feel depressed. Home!

"Lu Ziyang, what is your look, Xiaobai is my family, do you know?" Bai Yan now looks at Lu Ziyang is simply a claw, especially looking at such a cute little group was held in the arms of another person, Still looking at her in the gesture of the winner of the dress, she just wants to go crazy!

"Your? Evidence?" Linzi squatted and looked at his eyes. He was disgusted in his tone, but his eyes were smiling. "The ugly little guy is watching you, forget it, I am kind enough to help." You take things away and no longer pollute your eyes here."

"Ugly!??? Hehehehehehe!!!" Hearing Lu Ziyang's words, Lin Zikai's face will not say, watching Lu Ziyang's eyes are also dangerous, hehe, he is ugly, good, very good! !

[Amount, suddenly found that the world's male owner seems to be more dead, but why am I so happy? 】Heard Lu Ziyang's words, just 001 has been paralyzed, although now the host has become a young fox because of the body, it seems to be five short stature, but it is not ugly with the ugly, not only ugly, but also very cute, otherwise Baiyan yesterday When I took him out, there wouldn't be so many people who would like to go up and touch after seeing the host.

And now the male lord actually said that his dear host ugly? Hehe, he found that the male owner seems to be more and more good at killing. He has been together in several worlds. Why is the male owner's ability to die except for growth has been growing, such as eyesight, not seeing the host? Has the adult's face just become gloomy?

"You dislike it," seems to have seen the little guy in Lu Ziyang's hands stiff for a moment, Bai Yan's eyes brought a bit of pleasure. "You don't disappoint, I don't disappoint. Anyway, Xiaobai is mine, and no. Any relationship, understand?"

It is said that Lin Zikai will be taken away from Lu Ziyang's hand. At this time, Lu Ziyang can be willing, and he just said that he is not really sincere. How can the little guy be ugly? It is obviously not cute.

"What do you mean by this, just don't dislike it, I don't want to give it up, give it to me!" Looking at him like Bai Yan directly came to a big eye, huh, huh, now think of it and don't want it? late!