Chapter 44: 4.09, innocent playful white lotus

In a place that two people could not see, a kitten was flying above the bed, and its little cat face was full of worries.

The situation of hosting an adult now seems to be very serious. I don't know if he can wake up.

In fact, neither Lin Zizhen nor 001 did not expect to be able to live in the end.

At that time, the underground bomb had already been detonated. No matter how fast the speed of the forest was, it was impossible to escape from the house in the explosion. It can almost be said that he had already reached the road. At the last moment, he remembered a question about the blood group. Escape skills - burn your own blood and send yourself to a certain place.

Of course, the current Lin Zikai relies on the half-bred bloodline count to have a fixed-point transmission. It can only be transmitted randomly to a certain place. It is.

Although he will fall asleep because of excessive blood loss, but the blood of the blood family is strong, it is estimated that he can sleep for three or five years can still wake up.

As a result, the transmission of Lin Zikai will be transmitted to the edge of the forest. The edge of the forest just happens to have a holiday place. In order to experience the fun of hunting, many people will enter the mountain forest.

When I saw Lin Zikai, those people thought that he was attacked by the mountains and was so scarred.

[Host adult, when can you wake up, 001 is worried. The blood sacrifice, which is the ultimate escape method used by Lin Zikai, is not to say that it is a human that activates the bloodline, that is, it does not hurt the blood family, so now 001 will be so worried.

And now Lin Zikai's situation seems to be a little bit right, the blood family will fall into a deep sleep after losing blood, but if the blood is replenished in time, it will soon wake up, but now Lin Zikai is still a sleepy look, obviously Has the blood been lost, why is the host adult still awake?

The two people outside the door are equally worried. For more than half a month, the son is still lying in bed. If there is anything, no one will believe it, but after various inspections, the son's condition is not good, but according to this. The physical condition should already be able to wake up.

But I don't know why, Lin Zizhen is still asleep until now, this situation is really wrong!

"Doctor, can you know why this child can't wake up?" Half a month's time, the child had almost no vital signs when he was just sent, but now it seems that nothing is happening, but he can't wake up Come, how could they not worry?

"It should be the blood clot in the brain that oppresses the nerves, so that the patient can't wake up temporarily, but don't worry, as long as the blood clots are scattered, the patient will be able to wake up." The doctor is still very confident, because this patient is so far I have seen the best patients.

After the two heard this, although they were still not at ease, they had no other way but to wait for him to wake up.

But in fact, is Lin Zizhen really unable to wake up because of blood clots in his brain? of course not.

Now his body is in a very strange state, because the blood sacrifice is used in the half-human body, so Lin Zikai's body has reached the edge of collapse, which is why he has not been affected by the explosion but his body is still numerous Small and small wounds, and because of the strong physical quality has not yet healed.

At that time, Lin Zikai was already a lifeline. If he was not brought back and blood transfusion in time, it is estimated that he is now dead from the world. Moreover, it may be because of the blood sacrifice that affects his soul.