Chapter 62: 6.03, good at camouflage white lotus

Lin Ziyan looked around and found that no one saw him, and hurried to the place where he hid all kinds of things.

It is a good place. The place chosen by 100 schools is also a good place. There is a place in the backyard that can leave the courtyard of a hundred homes. Of course, this is not the focus. The key point is that there is a mountain behind the yard. The mountains are foggy all the year round, but the aura is Very plentiful, suitable for herbal growth.

And because of the fog, everyone can only walk on the edge of the border, if you go deep into it, I am afraid there is no way to come back, so there are a lot of herbs in the depths of Houshan, and the year is very good, this is cheaper. Oh.

I saw a lot of books, so Lin Zikai's understanding of many things is not comparable to that of ordinary people. He is very interested in the back mountain because he knows that it is not just a simple fog, but a spiritual thing to protect himself. The kind that came out, as for the aura in the fog, was also emitted by the spirit.

Of course, Lin Zikai did not want to take out the spirit, because once the spirit is taken away, the environment here will change dramatically. When a lot of things are no longer available, he will not do it. The kind of thing that is exhausting and fishing.

"System, look for it, where we need something, and then take me over." Sneaking into the fog, the forest is bold, and there is absolutely no one here, so the defense is a lot easier. After a while he found out that someone was following him.

"Who?" The sound of a hoarse voice in the clear, the person who had been behind him seemed to be stunned for a moment, then slowly walked behind a tree not far away, knowing when it was near Lin Zikai discovered who the other party was.

Long Hao, the person who followed him turned out to be him?

"Hey?" Although he felt the kindness, Long Hao still didn't believe that such a small child would come here, and he was still lost in the fog.

Nodded, Lin Zizhen affirmed the other's guess and then looked at him with questioning eyes, as if he was asking him why he should follow himself.

"Are you familiar with this place?" In fact, he once came to the back mountain after leaving the Dragon Pool yesterday. It is said that the fog of the mountain will be thinner at night, but even then he is still spinning around. He knows that once he enters the inner circle, he will be lost.

Originally, he appeared here today to try his luck. I didn't expect to see a vague figure. The ghost made the difference and followed the other side. I didn't think that I was not lost. He was a little surprised when he was surprised. If you come, I am afraid there is no chance to enter the inner circumference.

But what he didn't think was that he had not been discovered by the other party for a long time, and what he did not even think was that the person he was tracking turned out to be a white child.

After hearing the words of Long Yao, Lin Zikai nodded and said that he was very familiar with this, but his eyes were still very doubtful.

It seems that I feel the doubts of Lin Zikai. Long Hao sighed and finally said his purpose. "I need dragon scales, or a year of dragon scale grass. I can find it here after the whole continent. He was poisoned, and the only thing that can get rid of the mother is the dragon scales. So, hey, can you help me?"

Lin Zikai's gaze fell on Long Yao's face. He seemed to want to see if he said it was true. After half a day, he habitually grinned and then said a word, "Okay."

After saying this, Lin Ziyi looked at Long Yao and slowly walked forward after he nodded to him.

The place where the scale grass is located is not far from the one that he needs, and naturally he can take him by the way.