Chapter 73: 6.14, good at camouflage white lotus

After hearing the dragon scorpion, Long Yin's eyes were full of incredible looks. He heard that the cage that accepted the inheritance of the true dragon could be a dragon, but the chances of this were nothing.

And now it really makes him see the dragon, the impact is not small.

Long Hao looked at the water intently and refused to miss it.

There was no change in the water at the beginning, and the pool of water still kept boiling, but as time went by, the fluctuations on the water surface became bigger and bigger, as if a drop of water fell into a pot of hot oil, and instantly Blasted.

In the true center of the pool, a little white gradually emerged.

That is... dragon horn?

Long Hao feels that his heartbeat is getting faster and faster. He has never seen the appearance before he was an adult. It is said that the dragon is very cute when he is out of the shell, but he has never seen it. It is a pity.

Now, can he see the scene of Suihualong, is it a lucky one?

Gradually, when Lin Zikai completely detached from the water surface, Long Yao discovered that the dragon that was seen on Long Island on that day was very similar. If it was not because of his familiarity with the dragonfly, I would not be able to distinguish between the two. difference between.

"Hey?" Looking at the white dragon floating in the air, the dragon screamed out.

He doesn't like this distance, obviously two people should always stand together!

After hearing the call of the dragon, there was a moment of embarrassment in the eyes of Bai Long. Then he watched the white dragon in the air slowly fall, the body continued to get smaller, and finally, it became a human figure. In front of him.

Looking at the people in front of me, Long Hao feels that the other party has changed, and it seems that it has not changed. The feeling is very inexplicable.

"Hey?" I didn't say a word, but just stood there and looked at my own people. Lin Zikai was somewhat inexplicable. What happened? Is there anything wrong with him?

"It's okay." Just because of the changes that couldn't be said, Long Hao felt a sense of distance, like a person who had always had no gaps around him. Suddenly there was a little more distance.

"Well," I wasn't willing to say that Long Yin didn't ask, Lin Zikai didn't ask much. I don't think it's important. "Don't you come to Longao and Bailu?"

I thought that the two people should arrive before them. As a result, the two people have not arrived yet, which makes Lin Zikai feel that something is wrong.

"No, I haven't seen them all the time." The two men were two big people for Long Yao, so they didn't appear to be looking for Lin Zi.

It turned out that it really didn't appear...

Originally, Lin Zizhen still wondered if they had come and left again. They did not expect that the answer was never apparent.

that......

"001, are the two people still in Longqi Mountain?" The two people have not appeared yet, and Lin Zikai's heart is a little uneasy. The two people suddenly disappeared and they didn't think it would be a good thing.

[Hosted adults, the two people are still in the Longqi Mountain, but the location is still unknown. 】 Because the dragon habitat is filled with a special kind of energy, now 001 can't know the exact location of the other party. [Now what two people are doing can't judge. 】

When I heard 001, Lin Zikai was silent. Although he knew why two people would disappear, he always felt that he had a bad feeling.

[The host adult please rest assured that there is nothing too dangerous here that can make two people turn over. 001 is still full of understanding of the world, so he is not worried.