Chapter 137: 10.13, unyielding white lotus

"That's my business has nothing to do with you, don't think that marking me, I will admit that you are my alpha." It is a shame for Lyon to think of yesterday.

It was clear that yesterday he should be combined with Major General Ian, marked by Major General Ian, and he was kept in his hand from now on. This is the right future, why the reality will become so distorted! ?

In his dream, Major General Ian fell in love with him at first sight. Even the shameless lieutenant colonel had a special liking for him. He was protected by the two people and eventually became the only oa marshal of the empire.

That dream, he remembers clearly, everything is so real, it is absolutely impossible to be just a dream, it must be his future!

But why is everything getting different now, not only does Major General Ian not like him, but even with the beta lieutenant, this is wrong, it is completely wrong!

"Do you think that I am willing to mark you, if it is not your ignorance of the location, do you think that I am really rare, you are not?" No one in the army likes Lyon, so if it is not a last resort, he does not want to mark this. Oa with a problem in the brain.

"You!" When he heard this, Lyon's face was almost green. He didn't think that the other person marked himself and he was so reluctant, he was the victim!

The person he wants to mark him is a major general, not a messy person!

"I will be as little as possible in front of me in the future. I am disgusting!" After saying this, the man turned and left, and there was no pity for Lyon to be his oa.

No, perhaps it should be said that that person has never regarded Lyon as his own oa.

Although he marked Lyon because of his instinctive dominance, how could he not see what happened after watching the chaotic scene.

In the past, not all oa were very low-key, very strong and powerful. They never felt that they needed others because they were oa. They were able to rely on themselves and be strong!

Now, the oa that he accidentally marked not only does not have a strong heart, but he is even kinky. Swinging wants to hook. Leading the younger, if not because of alpha's natural desire to protect, now he really wants to die directly, I don't know. Honest oa.

Looking at the man's back, Lyon's heart was very angry, but he didn't talk, hey, one day, he would let that person regret it, don't think that now he is his own alpha, he can be his own alpha for a lifetime. .

He knows that if the more powerful alpha is re-marked, the previous mark will disappear.

And his goal is naturally Major General Ian.

Although Major General Ian refused him yesterday, he would not be angry with him. After all, he is a real powerhouse, and the strong is privileged.

Now what he has to do is to find the shameless Lieutenant Colonel and make it clear that he wants to know that the Major General is his own. He is not qualified to stand next to the Major General.

But now he can't think of any way to get close to the lieutenant colonel, because now the major will always be with the lieutenant colonel. If he rushes to do something, maybe the general will be angry.

Although the other party will forgive him in the future, he will feel heartache if he is angry with the general.

Ian: I don't need your distress, trouble where you go from anywhere, I don't want to see you at all!

After hesitating for a long time, Lyon sneaked out to find Lin Ziyu while Ian was training the recruits in the afternoon.

"Looking for me something?" Looking at the person in front of him, Lin Zi couldn't help but frown. Who did he see when he saw the little three-toed high-spirited in the main room?