Chapter 106: 8.16, reborn scorpion white lotus

In this world, no matter when there are always so many regrets, it is like Lin Zikai. Now I can just confirm that Lin Biao is his own lover.

Just like Lin Biao, I can finally get the love of the loved ones. After that, I will face the situation of enemies.

Looking at Lin Zikai's departure, everyone in the room was embarrassed, especially Lin Bo, watching the young master who was drifting away. He really wanted to stop people. Now the young master is gone, the young master is going to How to do?

The feelings of the young masters are better than anyone else. Even if the young master has really become a zombie, it is estimated that the young master will raise him, even if it is to kill people, this kind of thing is estimated that the young master can Do it out.

It's not because of this concern that the young master is leaving now.

The more important you are, the more you care. The more you care, the less you want to let your important people see the bad side.

Everyone's heart carries a kind of sadness that cannot be said. They can be regarded as the same boat along the way. Now, there have been so many things happening, and the young master has left for everyone's safety. I don't know what to find. Reason to stop.

"Let's go, Lin Biao let us go to the city." No matter why the other person said this, why do you know that you have seen all the passing, and with this person rushed to his life, he will repay the other party, not to mention the other party. Just let yourself convey a message.

"Yeah, let's go now. After we went to the city, we will be safe." If Lin Ziyi is the most happy person after leaving, it must be Bailuofei.

Although he did not succeed in letting Lin Zizhen die, he left his last words, but as long as others disappeared, he will be the only space powerer in the future. These people will know his preciousness sooner or later.

In the future, as long as he mimicked Lin Zikai's every move, why can't he replace him?

This calculation in Bai Luofei's mind is very good. He thought that his plan had been successful. Even if it was not completely successful, he was at least half successful. In this case, you still need to worry about the next thing.

The most important thing is that now Lin Zikai is telling them to go to the city. No one on this road can be more familiar with him. When he slowly takes everyone out of danger, everyone will hold him in the palm of his hand. !

I dream of a beautiful future in my heart, but now he still doesn't know that everything he has done has been seen by another person, and Lin Zikai is not unprepared to leave, at least to leave Lin Biao before leaving. Early warning.

The plan that Bai Luofei wants to go through the disappearance of Lin Zikai in everyone's heart is doomed to be unsuccessful!

In this way, after a long time, Lin Biao woke up, showing that Lin Zikai had multiple hands, and now the other party does not want him to chase.

Half a day of time, Lin Zi, who has the ability, has long since disappeared where it has disappeared, and now, even if it is possible to find the forest, it is estimated that it will be a zombie.

After Lin Biao woke up, he made a big noise, and despite the blockade of everyone, he wanted to go to Lin Zikai, but he finally calmed down because of Lin Bo's words.

The young master, the young master left is not wanting you to see him become a zombie, now how can you bear to violate his last meaning?

Lin Biao, who couldn't stop anyone, stopped by this sentence and sat in the corner without saying a word.