Chapter 93: 8.03, reborn scorpion white lotus

Lin Biao did not speak, shook his head toward Lin Bo, then stood at the window and looked at the heavy night, silently.

He didn't know exactly what went wrong. Every time he wanted to move forward, Xiao Xiao was always panicked and retired, so he didn't even have a chance to compromise.

"Lin Bo, when you leave tomorrow, you will let people follow, don't let Xiao Yan be in danger." After every fight, Lin Biao will always return to school alone, Lin Biao is used to it.

Moreover, today he has provoked a small unhappy, can not make him more disgusted with himself.

Lin Bo looked at the low-lying Lin Biao, shook his head and went out. It is estimated that the relationship between the young master and the young master will not be able to ease for a while!

Lin Bo has now had a gray hair. He served three generations of Lin family. It can be said that he grew up watching two generations of Lin family.

In his heart, Lin Biao and Lin Biao are his grandchildren, so he always hopes that two people can live together in harmony.

But after their parents died, the family was chaotic, and the relationship between the two people became more and more unfamiliar. Although both people want to be good to each other, there will always be some deviations in the expression, so let the two between The relationship is getting stiffer and more, and finally it leads to such an ending.

Of course, what Lin Bo and Lin Biao don't know is that Lin Zikai is not as angry as he seems at the moment. No, perhaps he should be said that he is not angry at all.

[Host owner, why didn't you agree to the original brother's request, is this not good for you? 】 What is the character of the host family? No one knows more than 001. Over the years, the host adult has been so wronged.

Now it's hard to get rid of the "difficulties" but do nothing, and there must be "conspiracy".

"You should know Lin Biao's character?" Since Lin Biao's information is from 001, then 001 should know Lin Biao's character.

Lin Biao's "fear" to Lin Biao was not accumulated overnight. Naturally, it would not be able to be eliminated for a while. In this case, Lin Zikai naturally did not say it, but 001 is a system after all, and it is much smarter than ordinary people. Therefore, even if Lin Zikai said that he had stopped, he still understood the meaning.

[The host adult will continue to pretend like this? Imagine being able to see the host of the singular promise every day. 001 feels that something is wrong with the whole body. Don't say that the host can't stand it, is it not used to it?

"Of course not, any change needs an opportunity, but that opportunity has not yet arrived." Although Lin Zizhen does not know what Lin Biao's future should be, even if he knows, he will not necessarily follow the original. The road goes on.

Now this body is his, he wants to live with this body for a lifetime, so at least let yourself be more comfortable!

Looking at the host of the changing expression, 001 suddenly has a bad feeling, is it necessary for the host to do something "shocking"?

Dialogue here, Lin Zikai yawned and went to the bathroom to take a shower. His mixed "scent" smelled his brain hurts. Think about the future in such an environment for a while, suddenly Linzi There is a feeling of being in love.

Finally, after washing and washing, the taste of the body was restored, and Lin Ziwei was lying on the bed and began to think about the next thing.

He didn't worry about other problems. After all, after so many worlds, he didn't have no danger. Even if the quality of the body is not good now, but after the end of the world came to him and the system exchanged his abilities, he thought. There is nothing wrong with self-protection.