Chapter 38: 4.03, innocent playful white lotus

In this way, if you don't talk, Lin Zizhen doesn't talk, and the two are so silent.

At this moment, I felt a little sad. It seems that the tacit understanding between the two people disappeared after returning to the Dark Island. Now he has become more humble, but he knows that the humble attitude can not cut two people. The gap between individuals.

"Yes, you don't want to say anything to me now?" Looking at Lin Zikai's appearance, he began to regret the impulse at the time. "You really have nothing to say to me, I don't even want to see it." Come to me?"

"Home, I am not saying." Now Lin Zikai has only one such sentence. Anyway, Lin Zikai has already made up his mind. No matter what he said, he does not recognize his identity.

Looking at such a firm person, I became more and more regretful. I knew that when the elders blocked that day, he would agree with the situation. How could it be like this? He could only look at the words, and one person regretted it here.

"If the owner is okay, I will go back to sleep first. I will go to serve when the little master gets up tomorrow." This is the habit of many years of speech. In the past, when I got up every day, I said that I would serve with you. Now even It became a forest, and he did not intend to change this habit.

The more Lin Zikai said, the more he felt angry and angered. Everything that belonged to him was occupied by others. How could he not be angry?

Only now that he has no position to be angry, he has to admit that he had driven out his words at the beginning, so he wants to let the words come back and he needs to perform well!

"Then go back," finally sighed. Anyway, he planned to stay here for a while, and sooner or later, one day he would follow him back. "You... pay attention to rest, the injury is not all right."

Although the injury was left two months ago, but after the injury, he received a penalty and returned to the Dark Island. It is estimated that the current state of the speech should not be too good.

"Thank you for your family's concern." After saying this, Lin Zikai completely ignored the shackles and turned back to his room. As for the hope in the other's eyes... Hehe, what did he just see?

I suddenly regretted coming over today. Although I saw the words, I don't know why I felt more heart-wrenching.

What I don't know is that this is just the beginning, and the next life really opened his heart.

Looking at the hearty breakfast on the table, I felt that I had no appetite. I didn't even want to taste it. I looked at the porridge in front of him and he felt that he had been attacked.

Especially when Lin Zikai helped to smash the dishes, he said that he was strongly hurt, qaq said, please appease.

Unfortunately, at this time, Lin Zikai did not pay attention to this person at all, although he was expressionless but carefully prepared for each dish and balanced nutrition.

Now Ming Mingming is 18 years old, but it looks like a fifteen or six year old girl. Obviously this is caused by the lack of nutrition. Now, the age of his sister is almost the same as that of his little devil. Lin Zizhen is more liked, so now his face does not have any expression, but if you look closely, you can still find the difference between Lin Zikai and her.

But it is this difference that is enough to stop the heart.

#我的暗卫的情情别别恋 and others ran, how to save, online, etc., very urgent _(:з"∠)_#

Looking at the people who didn't move the chopsticks for a long time, the eyes of the eyes flashed with pleasure, and then the face smiled softly with a lovely smile. "Big brother's breakfast is not good, I let the next person help you make a copy?" "