Chapter 42: 4.07, innocent playful white lotus

"What's wrong?" When I came down from the upstairs, I saw Lin Zikai's thoughtful look, and my heart suddenly felt a little uneasy.

When he talks with him, no matter what he is, he will be dominated by him. He will rarely show such a serious expression. It is a demon, and it must be something!

However, Lin Zikai shook his head. He felt that these things were completely unimportant. There was no need to talk about it, and even if it was said, there would be no change. Only one person would worry.

"Cheat, I can but feel what you have hidden from me." In the presence of others, perhaps not so sensitive | feeling, but in Lin Zikai, no matter what he can feel in the first time This feeling makes you feel very happy, this is a tacit understanding that cannot be described in words!

Now he is more fortunate of this feeling, because he can feel that the words absolutely conceal something, and still do not want to tell him!

"The elders told me to be careful." He sighed and looked at this way. Lin Zikai did not know how to lie and had no use. Fortunately, he directly told the words of today's elders, "The elders said the predecessor. The owner may want me to die."

Of course, this is still understandable by Lin Zikai. A dark guard bends the most proud son. No matter who wants it, will he want to die?

When I heard this, I was completely stiff. Obviously, he also thought of this possibility. He couldn't help but secretly guard in his heart. This time, he could never let his words leave his sight.

"Speak, rest assured, nothing, nothing will happen." She will never let anyone hurt the words, and the person who told his father about his words and things, go to **** early!

Linzi nodded and didn't say anything. He knew that he was now promised to him, and promised to protect him. In fact, he didn't care so much about it. Now the world has increased the risk factor, but wants it. It still takes some means to let him die here!

In this way, both people are quietly eating breakfast, thinking about what might happen next, and how to protect the person around them.

Sure enough, things are like imaginary. In the week after Bai Lingling's "disappearance", the former owner sent a message to the party saying that it was going to open a banquet on the main island, hoping to prepare.

But neither he nor Lin Zizhen knows that what he really said now is to declare war on him.

When the host computer was driven out by the squadron a few years ago, how could it not be hateful? Now, finally, there is a chance to retaliate that he will never be merciless!

"I know that the old guy won't be safe!" Looking at the news, I really want to ignore the filial piety and kill the man!

"It's not a good solution. Even if there is a dark guard around us, now we have more people. It's good to let him stay here before everything is over!" Lin Zikai is very welcome. Zhang mouth wants the other person's life.

The forest is not murderous, but knows what kind of person the former owner is. Although he knows about the former owner from the mouth of 阎毓和阎珞, the two of them are not true to that person. Understanding.

From the information sent from 001, Lin Zizhen really knows exactly how many people have slag. In order to pass on the ancestors, they will not lie to swindle or force those who have never been willing, or even let those people have no way to leave, and their families will be caught. They are kept in custody, so that those people will be given birth to him, and after birth, those who have no value will be brought to the black market.

To know that a woman who can be seen by the owner of a hidden family, usually looks very good, and will be well tuned before sending it to the auction. This beautiful and **** woman can naturally auction a The good price, this is also his extra income, the woman who has been maimed for so many years has no idea how much.