Chapter 109: 9.01, 彪悍 白 white lotus

The rapid passage of time is now the 50th year after the end of the last days. From the end of the last century to the present, more than a hundred years have passed, and true peace has come to this world.

Because of the existence of Lin Zikai and Lin Biao, the end of the world ended early for many years, so in the eyes of everyone, these two people are heroes.

Now zombies and humans have been able to coexist peacefully. Even with the example of Lin Zikai and Lin Biao, there is even a marriage between zombies and abilities. This makes both people cry and laugh. It was just because of love. I thought that in the eyes of others they turned out to be great pioneers.

Perhaps it is because both the abilities and the zombies have evolved to the apex, so they actually gave birth to future generations, and the offspring born by the two actually have the advantages of both, the body is strong, enough to use the abilities, don't worry about being victimized by the zombie virus. Invasion, it can be said that the emergence of this new human being is the real performance of the end of the end.

For such a person to appear, whether it is Lin Zikai or Lin Biao feel very happy.

Although Lin Zikai was shackled by the consciousness of the world, he did not want the whole world to collapse, so he saw a new human being who could improve the world. He was relieved.

In fact, Lin Zikai's fear is superfluous. Although the evolution of zombies will impose a certain burden on the world consciousness, the growth of Lin Biao can help the world consciousness to recover to a large extent.

[Host adult, do you still want to stay in this world? Looking at his own host, there is no intention to break away from the world. 001 sighs in his heart, and the host is really broken by that person.

The host who was actively working hard to complete the task has now learned to be lazy. Is it possible to stop the giants in this way?

Thinking of this possibility 001 hit a chill, in my heart to consider how to say that the host talent is the most appropriate.

"He is already near the limit?" Looking at the lover sitting next to him, his appearance is as young as ever, but whether it is Lin Zikai or himself, he knows that his time is running out.

When I heard Lin Zikai, 001 did not answer, but now it is also the reason why it wants to leave with the host adults.

Every time the host is watching the lover leave, this is really unfair!

"I will leave the world when he leaves."

From the beginning of the unaccustomed, to the current dependence, the two of them did not know how much time they spent together, but he is increasingly not used to being separated from him.

[...] 001 looked at Lin Zikai, although he wanted to persuade a few words, but he also knew that what it said now could not be heard by the adults, so he quietly quieted down.

............

"Small, if I am not there, what should you do?" Five years later, Lin Biao's body finally reached the limit. He lay in bed and looked at Lin Ziwei gently.

Lin Bo had passed away ten years ago, and his men have passed away one by one, and now the only remaining people are him and Xiao Yan.

He has been working hard or alive, hoping to spend more time with him. He knows that Xiaoyan is a zombie emperor. For him, time is meaningless. He will never die if he does not encounter natural enemies.

But he is going to leave a small man now, how can he be willing!

"Brother, don't worry, I will be with you, always together." After Lin Biao left the world, Lin Zikai will also leave, and then they will meet in the next world, this is their fate.