Chapter 5: .02 sorrowful white lotus

"Hey? Ayang, you wait, I haven't finished yet." Looking at the person who ran up the forest, Bai Yan was anxious. What happened? I didn't say it well, and I ran. What if Lu Ziyang does not return the puppy to her?

Now Lu Ziyang is taking care of Bai Yan, and now all her newbies are attracted by the little guy in the arms, just want to help him see what is going on.

Bai Yan looked at what she said now and the other side would not take care of it. She could only sigh and chase it up. Anyway, she had never seen Lu Ziyang's home before. It's good to see it now.

For many years, although many people think that the two of them are childhood, Bai Yan understands that this person has not been waiting for himself. No matter who he looks at, his eyes are taken with a look, as if he wants to Find the things you want in the forest, and once you can't find them, you will lose interest in that person.

And now...

Thinking of Lu Ziyang just looking at the anxiousness of the little white dog's eyes, can he say that he found a small group he had found, and if that is the case, it would be interesting.

In this way, Bai Yan took Lu Ziyang to his home with a optimistic drama. Lu Ziyang moved out very early and lived alone. Few people have the opportunity to come to his home, except for his parents. In addition, I guess I am the only one, but think about the fact that she can now borrow the light of the little white group. Suddenly, her heart has a subtle feeling.

"Hey, Ayang, you won't really let me in. If I don't let me in, I will take him back." Looking at Lu Ziyang, he would close the door soon, Bai Yan quickly shouted out, joking. If you are locked out of the door, you will lose your face!

Sure enough, after hearing Bai Yan's words, Lu Ziyang paused his own movements and did not close the door. Instead, he turned to the door and took the small group in his arms to his room.

Just when he was holding this small group, he had already seen him the body. The body of the small thing is very bad now. If it is not well protected, it may be dangerous at any time. Lu Ziyang suddenly wants to know the person who hurts him. Who is it, I will definitely help the little guys to retaliate.

Lu Ziyang placed Lin Ziwei carefully on the mat on the side. The mat was thick and comfortable, and there was a very warm feeling when Lin Zi was on the top, not only his body was very comfortable, even Psychology also feels very comfortable.

[This... This turned out to be Ling Yunjin. This person actually has such a thing in his hand. It is really...] Looking at the little mat that Linzi was squatting, 001 was excited. It didn't think that he could see such extraordinary things. .

"What is this?" Looking at 001 so excited, Lin Zikai naturally knows that this thing is very rare, and Lu Ziyang's goodwill can not help but deepen a bit.

[This thing is called Ling Yunjin. It is a brocade that can be prevented by a spiritual woman. This brocade is also very strange. It is made of the last cloud that was dyed golden when the sun went down. 】 Legend has it that the last golden cloud in front of the sun carries the sun's spiritual power. If you can find the cloud textile into brocade, you can provide spiritual power continuously.

Although 001 had heard of this kind of thing before, it was the first time I saw it with my own eyes.

"Is this a cloud?" When he heard 001, Lin Zichen squatted on the mat under his body, and he felt a warm air with a cool airflow into his body, making him feel very comfortable.

At this time, Lu Ziyang, who was worried about the injury of Lin Zikai, came back anxiously and saw this scene at the entrance.

A small white scorpion squatted on his mat for cultivation, and the small appearance was so cute.