Chapter 130: 10.06, unyielding white lotus

Lin Zikai did not say that he agreed or disagreed. He just said with a smile, "I look forward to your performance in three days."

Although this statement did not give a positive answer, but also said that as long as the performance of the other party is not too bad after three days, this person Lin Zizheng is accepted.

The meaning has been so clearly understood, and the people present are all envious.

Obviously everyone is the same, how the guy got the promise of the lieutenant colonel, they also want to join the army!

Which man is not bloody, the home of the defending country is the best choice for them, and now there is a person who can only be one step away from such a goal, how could it not envy!

Of course, everyone is selfish, not that they can't join the army right now, but they don't want to start from an ordinary soldier. The students from Ono College still have their own pride, not everyone. Can be as impulsive as Ian and Noah.

At the end of the Mech Contest, the two men won the first and second place, but they refused to draw everyone from the most ordinary soldiers. After so many years, they climbed to their current position.

It can be said that the glory of both of them was spelled out in a battle.

In those days, when these two people accepted the tying of several major legions, or accepted the support of the family, it would not be so difficult to get to where they are today.

Now for the students of Onofrio, these two people are the best opportunity for them to go to heaven, how can they give up so easily!

However, everyone understands that even if these two students want to take away some students from the school, the number is very limited. Now, one person has first booked a position, and the people present can see him pleasing to the eye!

Of course, in addition to the children who are also students, there is another person who also looks at the ska is not pleasing to the eye, that person is Ian.

From the very beginning, when he heard that the other person said that he was Noah's admirer, he had a bad premonition. Sure enough, he did not come and said that the bad premonition was realized. Noah actually thought It is impossible to bring this person to the legion!

I think that in the future, there will be a person who will become the follower of Noah. I will share the same bed with him (and not). Ian feels the urge to kill.

But this decision was made by Noah himself. He could not do too much interference, and he could only endure it silently.

It doesn't matter, come to Japan, anyway, he and Noah's army are also close friends, want to wear shoes for a person without a trace is simple!

Therefore, in the long period of time in the future, all the way from an ordinary soldier to the deputy head of the legion, the skar all the way to the end, was laughed at by everyone, and was lucky when the army leader was selected. The direct reason is here.

Ian: It's so spicy to wear a pair of shoes for the enemy!

After this incident, the atmosphere of the hustle and bustle finally eased a few points. Lin Zikai looked at the people around him and didn't have any special loyalty or special excellence. He also left with Ian after a few words with the college president. .

Although he did not know what happened to the other party, Lin Zikai was able to feel a repressed anger from his body. In order not to let the surrounding students be angered, he chose to take the person directly.

After all, Ono College is a place where two people graduated, so I know the terrain here very well. After a few turns, I will turn off all the people who tracked me.