Chapter 36: 4.01, innocent playful white lotus

Is it a good thing to have a passionate lover?

If anyone is saying this in front of Lin Zikai, Lin Zikai can definitely look at him immediately.

Really standing and talking, no pain!

"A Feng..." Looked at the Linzi squatting on the bed and half dead, smelling people's attitude with obvious cautiousness, the consequences of angering the lover are usually very serious, and now the lover seems to be more than just an angry problem. .

"Roll! I don't want to see you now!" He went back to Lujia yesterday. The two **** didn't know what went crazy. They toss him. One night, the middle of the night was Wenling, and he thought he was in the middle of the night. When I was finally able to rest, I looked at the lover who suddenly became a gentle eyebrow. Lin Zikai suddenly felt that she had already been Sparta.

It seems that I can hear the voice of someone who doesn't know who is in the ear [hey, your friend [speaking people] is online].

Oh, can he force the line? He wants to sleep!

But the obvious answer is no, the result is another one. The night turns over and over like a pancake, and finally Lin Zizhen is the most shameful, he was fainted by the toss!

"A Feng..." It seems that looking at the lover, no, it is the way that the anger is not ruined. Wenling Ling carefully put it together, stretched out his hand and gently helped each other to squat, feeling the delicate skin under his hands, smelling Ren Ling said that this is really a sweet torture.

"If your hand is placed in a place where you shouldn't put it, I will live in Lujia from today. Anyway, my grandfather has let me go home." I feel that the hand of Wen Ling seems to be slow toward where I should not go. Slowly sliding, Lin Ziyu sneered, and yesterday, he still wants to seduce in the daytime today. dream!

"!" After Wen Ling heard this, the whole person froze, what is going on! ? A Feng wants to go back! ?

Feeling that Wen Ling was all stiff, Lin Zi nodded with satisfaction, oh, he would not believe that he could not clean up this insatiable guy!

............

The days after that are also like flying dogs. Everyone thinks that these two people will not be separated for a long time. After all, the two people represent the top giants. One day they will part ways because of their interests. Many people are secretly betting on when these two people will break up.

Of course, no one dares to say this in front of the people, because there are many unopened family women who want to climb one of the two, create a lot of trouble for the two, and even try their best to leave. These two people, but the results are also obvious, and everyone who participated in these things finally disappeared in the circle.

It is said that it has disappeared, but everyone knows what is going on, and it's not about smelling people.

It was also from that time that everyone understood that Lin Zikai was the weak point of smelling people and his only weakness.

At the same time, many people wanted to start from Lin Zikai's body, but they stupidly forgot the identity of Lin Zikai and miscalculated his combat effectiveness.

When they wanted to understand, Lin Zikai was already annoying and began to fight back. Then everyone knows that the pair of husbands in the city of B can't be provoked by everyone, and the two people's feelings are good, and all want Anyone who broke the feelings of two people did not end well.

In this way, the two people have been so embarrassed for a lifetime, so that everyone is stunned, no matter how noisy the two people, how to make trouble, how to "cold war", and ultimately the two will be as good as ever, as if everything Nothing happened.