Chapter 65: 6.06, good at camouflage white lotus

Long Hao looked at the two people behind him and looked like a dead gray. Suddenly they felt that their mood was very good. The two men were asking for it. He didn't want to be like these two people, but they had to say nothing. Still provocatively, not what you are looking for.

"Let us let go, we can go by ourselves." Unlike Long Ao, Bai Yu wants to know more about the time, but I am very sorry that his other two people are completely unwilling to believe.

Looking at the indifference of the two people, Bai Hao now really wants to break away from the vines, and then directly kill two people. These two people are simply deceiving people. They have been calculating him from the beginning, and now they are still deceiving him like this. When he is a good bully?

"Oh, white, know what is called self-binding?" The feeling between the dragons makes it easy for Lin Ziyi to feel the other side's thoughts. "At the beginning, you wanted to approach me and let me tell who is the real one." Emperor Star, I will not say it later. You even make up your own ability to be a foresight lie. Now, what qualification do you have in the heart secretly hate me?"

Lin Zikai's words are simply blue-eyed, and suddenly he will be stupid. He never thought that Lin Zikai would know everything from the beginning.

"You...do you know?" After saying this, Bai Hao reacted and said that he was leaking. He looked at Lin Ziwei with some ugly face. "At the beginning, you have been reluctant to speak just to prevent me?"

Now Bai Yu understands that he has been cheated all the time. Bai Zi refused to speak. It was not a lonely character, but he saw their purpose from the beginning.

"From the time you first approached me, I knew that you were calculating me." When Lin Zizhen arrived at this time, he no longer hides and squats, and all the original things are said. "The feeling between the dragons is I have felt that you are not good since the beginning. As for your later purpose, how can I not guess it in the years of getting along."

He... actually knew from the beginning!

After Long Yao heard this, he burned in anger. He thought that all of this was a calculation of 100 schools. He did not expect that Bailu actually had an important position in it. More importantly,...

"Since you know that he is not a white child, why doesn't he stop him from signing a contract with me?" Longao looked at Lin Zikai, his eyes were full of anger, and the same, with a hidden joy, did Bai Zi know that he was only deceived, Will you come back to correct the mistake and sign a contract with him?

Lin Ziyan glanced at him and smiled softly. "Why should I stop? He is your dragon, otherwise the contract between you can't be established, or..." Eyes, Lin Ziyi always wants to let him fall into despair. "Are you still thinking that you are an emperor?"

This statement is fairly straightforward. Although it is not directly said that Longao is not an emperor, but it also understands the hint.

But some people have problems with their brains, even if they are so clear, they don't understand.

"Isn't it, if not why I am a prince?" Long proud said proudly, with a natural arrogance in his tone, even a high chin, but unfortunately, this is dragged now. In the posture, there is only one consequence of raising the chin, that is, the head hits the ground.

Of course, for the idiot problem raised by this idiot, Lin Zikai has been too lazy to answer, but silently in the arms of Long Yao.

"White, now I have a contract with me. Maybe I will reward you with an equal contract. If you go back to the palace, your only chance is a slave contract!" At this time, the quietness of Lin Ziwei made Longao feel that he was afraid. I couldn't help but shout louder, but now Lin Zikai, who is already tired of him, is no longer merciless. A vine has tied his mouth and forced him to silence.