Chapter 145: 12.01, ending volume, back to the beginning

"Brother, brother, get up, look at what time it is now, even if you can rest today, you can't be so casual, you forgot, you promised me to accompany me to the playground." The voice, Lin Ziyan slightly frowns, no matter when the sister is noisy!

"Brother, get out of bed!" Just as Lin Zikai was preparing to let the other party not bother, the small hand that had been cool had held his hand and shook it gently, and the relatives spoiled him.

younger sister?

At this time, because of the sleep, some slow brains reacted to what happened, what is going on, why my sister will appear here, my sister is not...

Suddenly opened his eyes, Lin Zizhen saw the delicate girl around him was shocked by him.

"Brother, what's wrong with you, it's really scaring me. It's like this early in the morning. Are you sleepy? Go to the downstairs, Mommy is ready for breakfast~" The girl's voice is familiar with him. Relatives, let Lin Ziyu want to cry.

It's been a long time... I haven't heard this voice for a long time. It seems that since the woman of Bai Yaoyao appeared, their entire family has been torn apart.

"Brother, what are you doing stupidly standing here, dreaming still not awake?" It seems that he is feeling away, the girl came to him and looked at him with a lot of dissatisfaction in his eyes.

"Zhao Ru?" Looking at the mad girl, Lin Zikai felt that his heartbeat was very fast.

It turned out that this is my own dream, nothing happened, no Bai Yaoyao, no 001, no his lover...

"Brother, what's wrong with you, but you promised to take me to the playground. If you say good things, you can't go back. If you regret it, you will become a big fat man. You can tell the fat words!" She always has I want my brother to take her to the playground. If my brother regrets her now, she will be crazy.

"I will not repent, just make a long, sad dream, and some will not return to God in a moment." Lin Zikai sighed in his heart, perhaps... everything is really a dream.

After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, Lin Ru grew up watching his brother carefully, what kind of dream can make his brother say sad?

"It's very curious?" Looking at his sister's big eyes, Lin Zikai, who was not prepared to say anything, told the people in front of his dreams.

When Lin Ru heard Lin Zikai's dream, he almost cried out. Although he knew that this was not true, but his brother dreamed of how sad it was, she knew that her brother was most concerned about these family members.

"My brother is not sad, this is all fake, we will not be in trouble, you can rest assured!" He used to hug his brother, Lin Ru said loudly.

False...?

Although it is a happy thing to know that the family has not had an accident, but... knowing that the person is also a dreamer, he still feels sorry, after all, that is the only person he really loved.

"Well, my brother, the nightmare will disappear when you say it. Now you are going downstairs to have breakfast, then take me to the playground, look at the face where you are paying for it today, I will help you in your room. Packed up." As he spoke, he pushed Lin Zizhen to the bathroom to let him wash.

After Lin Zizhen had no choice but to wash, he went downstairs and ate breakfast. He waited for Lin Ru to go downstairs.

The next day was really a torment for Lin Zikai. He didn't know where his sister came from me. If he didn't exercise all the year round, he might have to be a shame before his sister.

After playing for a day, Lin Ru's emotions were obviously very exciting. Even after returning home, she did not calm down. Not only Lin Zizhen, but Lin's father Lin Mu was also a helpless look.