Chapter 37: 4.02, innocent playful white lotus

Dark Island, as its name suggests, is an island in the sea. Perhaps because of the geographical relationship, although the sun is shining outside, the island is not seeing the sun all the year round, just like a huge prison.

Ordinary people come to the Dark Island and it will take a long time to go mad, but the words of the past have lived on this dark island for 18 years, and even in order to better protect their owners, there will be two every year. The time of the month returned to the dark island to honed himself, but now it is easily abandoned by the loyal owner.

[Stay, Su, host adults, here is terrible... qaq] After boarding the island, 001 felt the horror here, clearly outside the sun, why is it dark on the island, really... really terrible!

Lin Zikai did not speak, but the impression on this place was equally bad. He looked up and looked at the sky. It seemed to be covered by something, showing a dead gray. The environment here is easy for people to feel depressed.

"For a long time, I am afraid we will all be here." Today, he will drive him out, so that he will live on the dark island for a long time.

It's just that the life on the dark island is not as easy as it is imagined. Every day, there is endless training. Even if you sleep at night, you should hold half of your eyes. Otherwise, it is really possible to replace your life here. Because this is the selection of the dark guards, the best survive.

At the beginning, Lin Zikai was extremely uncomfortable with this kind of life. After all, he was only a businessman in a peaceful era. Although the mall's smothering might cause the family to die, it is still killing people, but it seems that it is **** every day. .

However, after nearly two months, Lin Zikai's life has gradually become numb, and he also understands why the words in the materials are so numb. Why do women think that she is special after the woman has bandaged the wound once?

Just because the dark island is too cold, of course, the cold is not the temperature, but the human heart. On the dark island, there is only endless killing. Hey, want food, want water, want to live, then kill, Only by killing your opponent can you live on the dark island.

At the beginning, although Lin Zikai got the skills of the words, but the skills belonged to the skills, it was not easy to kill after possessing the skills.

Lin Zikai will never forget the feeling when he first murdered, the dagger pierced the flesh. The touch of the body, the sour sound when the bone was scraped, the blood splattered after the blade was pulled out, There is a sticky touch on the hand.

In order to let the dark guards face the killing on the dark island, you are not allowed to use hot weapons. All the dark guards use cold weapons. After the first kill, Lin Ziyu hides in the place where no one is. Spit a night. If it is not the body after the transformation, it is estimated that the next day he will become the soul of others.

Now, after two months of baptism of blood, he has become accustomed to today's life, and even he has discovered another advantage here - killing is reasonable.

As long as you have the strength, even if you kill all the dark guards in the Dark Island, you will not be punished, and the management will not control how you kill people.

After all, face killing every day. If you don't let everyone find some way to vent, they may directly drive people crazy. Anyway, the main family wants the knife in their hands. As for whether the "knife" is changed or not, there is absolutely no relationship.

Therefore, Lin Zizhen had a good feeling of a meal, although the blood taste is not good enough, but at least he can satisfy the appetite.

[Host adult, you will have side effects if you go on like this. 001 carefully reminded Lin Zikai, although sufficient blood can make the host adult and blood lineage more compatible, but the same, the shortcoming is also very obvious, will make the host addicted to blood, the interval between hunger is getting shorter and shorter.