Chapter 122: 9.14, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Looking at the unscrupulous giant python, Lin Ziwei slightly raised his eyebrows. Although he did not know what the other party's purpose was, he could feel the maliciousness of the giant body.

"001, read the thinking of that giant." Although he usually does not want to know what the other person is thinking, but now the other party's maliciousness is so strong, he wants to know what the other party is thinking.

[Host adult, neng die him! 001, after a little feeling of the other's thinking, immediately blew up, although it thinks that those people may hold bad ideas about the host, but did not think that the other side's thoughts are so embarrassing!

It is a host of adults who can think about it! ?

"What's wrong?" 001 said that Lin Ziyi, he always knew that in order to maintain the stability of the world, unless necessary, 001 will not approve of the aborigines of the world, but now, 001 actually let He killed the other party, this... Is it because the other person's thoughts have caused 001?

Where did Lin Zikai know that the other side's thoughts were not to provoke 001, but to think about taking him for himself and then becoming a fertility machine for the true ethnic group.

[Host adult, you don't know much about the aliens. 】Because the level of Lin Zikai is high now, all the things will limit him. Just like this world, Lin Zikai knows that the power of the child can be comparable to that of the male, but there are many things that he does not know.

"Yeah." After hearing 001, he knew, and now 001 will be so angry, things may be related to him, but Lin Zikai did not care, after all, that is not an important thing.

[In addition to their own strength, their descendants will also carry the power that other orcs do not have. If the birth of a child is a female, then the female will have a stronger fertility, if it is a male. Then the male will be more powerful. In short, as long as the descendants are all descendants, they will have the power that others do not have. 】

001 wants Lin Zikai to explain the things about the aliens, and then silences for a long time, then slowly said, [just, the giant python is trying to catch you in the big snake worm tribe, give them, give them...]

Now 001 is really too angry to say anything, but according to the context of what he said, Lin Ziyi easily guessed what the other party's purpose was.

"Is it necessary to take me as a fertility machine?" After coming to the world, Lin Zikai knows how embarrassing the female is, so it is also expected that the other party will think so.

However, even if it was expected, but Lin Zizhen felt very uncomfortable, and now some people make him feel uncomfortable, then he will let the person who makes him unhappy with him unhappy!

"Is there any fertility in 001?" Although the outside world has been assimilated and changed by the world after coming to this world, but Bai Yu has no children in the original world, so Lin Ziyu has to doubt at this point.

[After a systematic scan, it can be confirmed that the body of the white pheasant has changed due to the influence of the world, but his body is the type that is the least susceptible to pregnancy. 001 came to the conclusion after scanning the body of the white pheasant.

"Is there anything that can bind the white python to the snake permanently?" Lin Zikai's mouth swelled in a curve, with a bad intention in his eyes.

Male protection of females is an instinct. As a male, there is no way to harm females. Even if you hate in your heart, there is no way to do it with females.

Doesn't this snake want to have a strong offspring?

Then let him break his grandson, is he really kind?