Chapter 134: 10.10, unyielding white lotus

When I thought of it, I looked at him with some friendly eyes and it became a review at this time, and even took precautions.

Lyon was still waiting for the people around him, but after waiting for a long time, he found that the people around him didn't respond. For a moment, he was a little weird and couldn't help but look around. He found that everyone around him looked at him with contempt. He suddenly became confused.

"You, you don't care about this behavior, as a sir..."

"We don't know that you are the aristocrat from there, but you have to know that this is a military camp. Now the generals have to ease the training in order to welcome you." Please don't say these words." A person standing in the front row Looking back, looking at Lyon in a dull look.

His eyes did not have any contempt, and there was no taunting tone, but that was the case, but he even hit the face of Lyon.

Because Lyon has just said that such a heavy training is for someone to confess to private confession, someone immediately said that the training has actually been reduced, this, how can he believe it!

Looking at the stupid people, the people around them are even more disdainful. They thought that they had a good time and a good time, and at least they were able to enjoy the beauty when they were tired every day.

Of course, the lieutenant colonel is naturally beautiful, and the temperament is good, but there are few generals who are there, who dares to appreciate it, it is looking for death!

So when I saw the little monk who was washing there today, in fact, everyone's heart was quite happy.

I didn't expect to reveal the fact that he didn't have a brain, and it wasn't just that he didn't have a brain, but he didn't think that he had just seen it when he looked at the Major General with a coveted look. Everyone's eyes were not stunned!

"You!" When can Lyon endure such contempt, his face is dark and ugly, he wants to turn and leave, but he knows that he must not leave at this time, because once he leaves, Major General Ian may be disappointed with him, how is he? Can make that person disappointed.

Public: Oh, people don't see you at all, how come you are disappointed, kids think too much!

In this way, Lyon started training with everyone. Although he was very tired in the first few days, he could still support it, but after a week, he found that everything had changed quietly.

It seems that because the students from Ono College have gradually become accustomed to this kind of intensity training, so after a week of training, the training has obviously increased a lot, and suddenly let Lyon can not afford it, and even more let him not accept, the face originally lived. The rooms have changed from a single room at the beginning to a quadruple room.

Although Lyon is now disguised as a beta, his essence is still a living with oa, which makes him endure.

He went to find Ian several times, hoping that the other party could arrange a room for him, but he was rejected every time.

And when he once again wanted to find Ian, he was mocked by the people who lived together.

"Lyon, don't waste your time. The Major General will not look at you. This will only be a weaker beta. The Major General will not like it. No, it should be said that there is no one in the army of you who can see it. ""

Especially in the first line of battle like them, if you have to have a weak oa for fertility, you have to find a partner from the army to be so weak, then their brains are really problematic.

"How do you know that the young will not like me, whether it is the appearance or the ability to be one, I am still..." When it comes to Lyon, he is not stupid enough to say his identity." Why do you think that the Major will not like me?"