Chapter 94: 8.04, reborn scorpion white lotus

[The host adult thinks that there is nothing wrong with it~] When Lin Zikai felt bad in his heart, the 001 of the gloating scene opened up. [As with the host adults, in the world, all the white men and women will be The chances of white lotus are as high as 90%. 】

Lin Zikai: Oh, put away your sneer, don't think that you have a cat face, I can't see it.

"Since it is a white lotus, then we can go. Anyway, he will not have an accident." The vitality of the white lotus is that the forest has been seen. Although the world is the end of the world, there are still three months, but now it is just peace. It's just that, there will be nothing wrong with it.

And as long as he knows the other person's name, he can definitely find the other person.

As for today, I still don't want to see the white lotus before I have done a good job in psychology!

No... not right!

Now how the host is this reaction, he should not be in contact with that person, after all, the host adult has been depressed for two days because he does not know the main line of the world!

Then 001 only remembered that this person is a white lotus, and the host adult has always liked the white lotus!

Coupled with the performance of its schadenfreude, now the host is ten or eight. Nine is angry and angry, how to do this!

The host adult usually has a good temper, but once it's not good, it's really bad. No one can bear it. What to do! ?

I knew that the consequences of gloating and sorrow were this. I didn't dare to kill it!

[Host adult, forgive. 001 A pair of cats looked at Lin Zikai with tears in their eyes, how pitiful and pitiful they were.

But I am sorry, someone who has been teased is now a stone heart, letting 001 a pair of "you are ruthless, you are not righteous, you are unreasonable to make trouble", that is, the eight winds do not move, it seems ironed to leave.

[Host adult, I am really wrong, don't go! 】 Looked at Lin Zikai really turned to go, 001 is almost crying, when the host is also so capricious.

"I am in a bad health now. If someone thinks that I am with Bai Luofei, I am afraid that I am not sure." Of course, there are many excuses. Although Lin Zizhen is not as good as before, the fighting skills are still there. At least, there should be no big problem with dealing with at least a few punks.

But can see the white lotus suffering, why should he stop?

After 001 heard this, it was silent. The host said it was correct. Now the body of the host is not as good as before. If you want a hero to save the beauty, it seems that it is really impossible!

In the inner struggle for a long time, 001 decided to shut up without saying, by default Lin Zikai's behavior, although it is important to get the information of this world, but the body of the host should pay more attention to it, should be... yes.

Looking at 001 and saying nothing, Lin Zixiao chuckled in his heart, and then no longer insisted on leaving. In fact, he did not really want to leave directly, but scared 001, after all, he was just laughed at. It is understandable that you are in a bad mood.

Lin Zizhen looks like this, how can 001 not know that he is being played, but now it is still clever and silent.

Just kidding, I just annoyed the host, how can I still get together to die?

"You said, who is Bai Luofei, those people... seems to have some effort!" At the beginning, Lin Zikai thought that Bai Luofei had provoked some roadside gangsters, but now it seems that it is not the case. thing.