Chapter 2: .05 timid fragile white lotus

No, maybe not turning a blind eye, but waiting, allocating his flesh and blood with those who have hurt him.

"I'm sorry." Zhang Daoling seemed to feel that he had asked a question that should not be asked. The kind of grief on Lin Zikai was not disguised.

"Ah, you don't need to apologize. Actually, I should still thank you. If it weren't for you, I'm afraid I don't know how long I have to struggle in the endless darkness." A pair of phoenix eyes picked up slightly, obviously a A bright smile, but a few evils in his face.

Looking at the person with sincere gratitude, Zhang Daolin touched the tip of the shirt pocket, where he won a bone from Qing Xuan, because he was wearing it, so he was able to leave the dark place.

Perhaps bringing him out is the right decision.

"Daoling, are you eating alone?" Some warm atmosphere became stiff due to a sudden sound, and Zhang Daolin's face that had just eased was tightened again.

"I like to be clean." He lowered his eyes and blocked the disgust in his eyes.

Perhaps for Bai Manman, he is her savior, she hopes to help him with his side, to repay her, but for Zhang Daolin, this person is a big trouble, no self-knowledge, doing things dragging his legs, simply It is a model for pig teammates.

So if you can, Zhang Daoling really wants to stay away from her.

"Well, I know, I know that you like to be clean." After saying this, Bai Manman had no intention of leaving, but was sitting not far from him. "I am here to accompany you."

Lin Zi, who has been drifting around, turned his head and snickered back to the two people. This white Manman is really "too confident". How can she be so sure that Zhang Daolin is lying, not really wanting a person? Quiet and quiet?

Although many people in the class have rumored that Zhang Daoling is a Taoist priest, but not everyone will reject him because of this rumor. In the end, it is true that Zhang Daolin is not gregarious and does not want to get along with others.

I don't know what this white manman thinks, so I take it for granted that Zhang Daoling is rejected, and he has to hide in a place where no one is eclipsed.

Looking at the people around him, Zhang Daolin's disgust in his heart became more obvious. Finally, when he couldn't bear it, he accelerated the speed to finish the rest of the food, and then put away the lunch box and was ready to leave.

"Hey? Dao Ling, where are you going, I will accompany you." Looking at Zhang Daoling to leave, Bai Manman quickly put away the lunch box and got ready to catch up, but was frozen by his cold eyes.

"I said, I want to be quiet and quiet, can you not bother me?" Zhang Daolin looked cold and looked at her faintly, but she did not dare to move.

"I, I just want to stay with you," Bai Manman looked at his cold eyes and felt very wronged. She just didn't want to watch him because of the rejection of others. "I don't want you to be alone."

"White girl, do not take it for granted. He never felt lonely." Before Zhang Daolin's opening, Lin Zikai first said something, with a bit of joke-like contempt, but said Zhang Daolin's thoughts.

"Dowing, is he really true?" After hearing Lin Zikai's explanation, Bai Manman's eyes were red, what did he mean, was she saying that she was nosy?

"I understand it." Zhang Daoling was too lazy to explain. After saying this, he quickly walked off the top floor. Anyway, there was no class in the afternoon. You can find a quiet place to rest for a while.

Every day I can see the face of White Manman, he feels very tired!

"I really don't know the pity and the jade." After one person and one ghost left the sight of Bai Manman, Lin Ziwei slowly muttered, as if he was saying that Zhang Daolin was a negative heart. Obviously, he "forgot" just bullied white. Manman also has a copy.