Chapter 103: 8.13, reborn scorpion white lotus

Seeing this scene, Bai Luofei knew that he had no way to defend himself now, so the only thing he can do at this time is to remedy!

"This is my mistake. It may be because I am too tired, so I didn't find this thing. I am sorry." Looking at the people around, Bai Luofei's eyes are very sincere. "Please believe me and me, next time." I will definitely find out in advance when it is dangerous!"

Now that Bai Luofei knows where his problems are, he is not so scared, but this time there is no way to remedy the problem, as long as the person is brought to a dangerous place, especially the dangerous situation he has heard before, then even It is a little change in the future and it will not affect.

Those dangerous places will not disappear because of the little change he will make in the future!

[Host adult, now White Lotus has the possibility of blackening]] The dark idea was naturally received by 001. [In order to make your language accurate, White Lotus wants to take you to the dangerous places in the world line! 】

Although I have known that this white lotus is shameless, I did not expect it to be so shameless. In order for my so-called prophecy to come true, we must push everyone into danger but in the middle!

"Don't worry, he can't do anything. Before, because he knew the things of the last days, everything went according to his rhythm. Is it still like that?" Lin Zixiao looked at Bai Luofei, he naturally understood the meaning of 001, white Luo Fei wants to use his dangerous places to highlight his importance, but he wants to be himself and he will be led by his nose! ?

"Well, Bai, I believe you last time, but the future route can't lead you. I want to change my way this time. If you can predict the danger, I will listen to you later!" Very simple, now I don't believe you!

The original Bai Luofei plan was very good. He believed that under his plan these people would soon be able to believe him again, but Lin Zikai broke all his plans.

"No!" Bai Luofei immediately expressed his opposition. "The road can only be chosen because the road you choose may be dangerous."

Bai Luofei's statement is also reasonable, so everyone is hesitant to decide who to listen to.

"Is it dangerous?" Lin Zikai looked at Bai Luofei and smiled. "White classmate, isn't your existence to help us avoid danger? If you don't even use this, then what qualifications are there to lead us? Or, you only know the safety of the road you are carrying. If so, do you really have the ability to predict?"

Lin Zichen's speech was a slap in the heart of Bai Luofei's heart. Indeed, Bai Luofei had no predictive ability from the beginning. He would know that it was all because he once lived in the last days.

But this time because his food changed the future, the original fate changed, so now Bai Luofei does not know whether this piece is safe and unsafe. The only way is to bring everyone to the places he knows.

But now that Lin Zikai said this, Bai Luofei simply could not insist on his own opinions.

"Reassured, no matter what I will know, you can rest assured that there will be no danger when I follow." At this time, even Bai Luofei did not know to say that he knew, otherwise he would be finished.

Now his abilities are of no use at all, even if the space abilities are precious, but for those who have supplies, he simply cannot threaten them!

"Since this is fine, then we have a day off today, and we will leave tomorrow."

Lin Zikai smiled and asked what was and established the base.

[Host owner, after 50 kilometers to the south is y county, there is an abandoned military base, for you as a small base is enough. 】