Chapter 131: 10.07, unyielding white lotus

It must be said that White Lotus is indeed a child of half fate. Although it is the physical and mental strength of oa, even it is almost equal to alpha. Such people are definitely concerned in the college.

If you bring him into the legion, then it will definitely be endless, but if you don't bring it, I am afraid it will be criticized.

Sure enough, the white lotus flower is born with trouble.

"How, the following people have problems?" Looking at Lin Zikai suddenly frowning, Ian subconsciously felt that someone below made him feel uncomfortable. If so, let the person stay, he does not want to have What will make Xiaozhu Ma feel unhappy characters appear in the Legion!

Lin Zikai shook his head and said there was no problem.

In fact, he understands very well that some plots are unavoidable. Since they met Lyon White, no matter how he wants to avoid this story, that person will appear in the Legion.

He doesn't like to do anything that he doesn't want to be good.

and......

Even if he really entered the legion, his road would not be smooth in the future. In the past, Noah paved the way for him, and Ian escorted him. In the end, Lyon could become one of the five marshals, but now he is not willing to be there. People waste their energy!

As for Ian...

Lin Zikai turned back and smiled and looked at the people around him. Does his lover still help others?

If other people Lin Zikai may not have that confidence, but that is his lover, is a world who accompanied him in his reincarnation, how can he not believe it?

Looking at Lin Zikai's smile, Ian finally put aside his heart, but he did not forget the scene of Xiao Zhuma's eyebrows, his eyes fell below, and saw the silver-white mech in the eyes flashed disgust.

The mech is different from the general mech, obviously it is specially made. The mech has no roughness of ordinary mechs. Instead, it has a kind of exquisiteness and elegance. Although it looks very beautiful, this type of mech usually does not have alpa. I like it because it is too small.

Seeing here, Ian also understood why Lin Zikai frowned.

The student's grades are good, and the overall quality is also very good, but one's taste can see his character. He likes this kind of mech. Is the person who represents him also a very small family?

Although such people cannot say that they are not suitable for the battlefield, they are at least not suitable for entering their legions. They may even cause internal disharmony of the legion because of such people.

"Don't think so much, take it back to the Legion first, if you don't have anything, leave it. If it doesn't fit, then send it back." Ian's expression made Lin Zhai understand that the other party had "know" what he was tangled with, and Lyon also left a very bad impression on Ian.

So it should be said that the ability of White Lotus to die is one-of-a-kind?

For Lin Zikai, Ian did not answer, but sent a message to his adjutant, let the adjutant focus on the owner of the silver armor, if the strength is really strong, then barely stay, if the strength is generally eliminated directly !

No matter whether the strength of that person is stronger than the average person, but the person who is worried about his little bamboo horse will give him a go!

Being a major will be spicy and willful!

After the adjutant received this message, the mouth of the mouth was pumped. Isn't it a power to seek private?