Chapter 2: .03 timid fragile white lotus

Out of the expectation of Lin Zikai, Zhang Daolin did not appear immediately, but only half a month later came to his sealed house - now a famous haunted house.

That's right, now, just half a month ago, people who only have a way to do it can feel that there seems to be something here, and in just half a month, Lin Ziyu has tossed it into a haunted house.

Originally it seems to be just a little old-fashioned residence. Now it is already a ghostly, not to mention that at night, even when the sun shines during the day, there are passers-by to speed up the pace, for fear of something unclean to keep up with. Yourself.

Under such circumstances, Zhang Daolin came to this "murderous house", of course, there are also Bai Manman.

"Dao, Dao Ling, we, can't we go in?" Bai Manman hid behind Zhang Daoling, grabbed his clothes with force, and looked at the legendary "murderous house" in tears. It seems that she looks like her. At any time, you may lose your way.

"I am afraid to go back." Looking at Bai Manman like this, Zhang Daolin frowned. Today he came here not to play, but to come to work. From the beginning, he said that it would be haunted, it is White Manman. Come over.

"Yes, sorry, I... I was a little scared, but it doesn't matter," Baimanman took a deep breath and tried to show a smile, but now her state doesn't look so good, her face is pale like paper. "I will adapt to a while, I, I am your assistant, isn't it?"

Since Zhang Dao Ling saved Bai Manman once, she worked hard to reconcile her fears and made his assistant, hoping to help him.

But what Bai Manman doesn't know is that her existence is not useful for Zhang Daoling. Although he does not like timid and weak people, he is even less like people who don't know what to know. In the eyes of the white Manman is obviously the one who has no self-knowledge and will only drag his hind legs.

Sure enough, after Bai Manman followed Zhang Daoling into the house, she hid behind him and grabbed his clothes. Although she tried to restrain herself, her body was still shaking slightly.

"Go outside and wait." At least don't worry about what trouble she caused him.

Zhang Daoling is not the first time to take a white manman to catch a ghost, so she is very familiar with her ability to drag her legs, as long as she is close to the side of the eight. Nine will make the task more difficult.

In some cases, Zhang Daoling will also have a hard time thinking about it. Fortunately, he is a heavenly master rather than a tomb thief. Otherwise, if she is taken to the tomb, it is estimated that he can also enjoy a luxury package of "everything must be corpse".

"Daoling, I am really okay, I am just... I want to help you." Finally, Whitemanman tried to restrain his inner fear, came out from behind him, and carefully followed him slowly.

She looked at the back of her face, her eyes flashed a firm look, she must help her own fear, must help Dao Ling!

White Manman has a secret. She has never said anything to anyone. Even her parents don't know that the only person in the world who knows her secret is Zhang Daolin.

White Manman is afraid of ghosts not only because of timidity, but also because she can really see ghosts.

She is a premature baby. She was born in mid-May, but she was born in early April. It was just the Ching Ming Festival, and she was weak and was born on that day. She naturally took more or less yin. Gas, so even after adulthood, Whiteman is still able to see things that others can't see.

And her physique is also more likely to attract the shackles of ghosts.

Just as the two people walked forward and backward, a gust of wind swelled. Although it was noon, the sun was still hanging in the sky, but it was less warm.