Chapter 119: 9.11, 彪悍 白 white lotus

A herbivore, still only?

When I heard the words of Bai Yu, the people present were wide-eyed and looked at this person with incredible eyes. Is this person not normal?

If he is really very strong, everyone will not be so fussing or even worshipping. After all, in the orc world, the strong is the respect, but if a Confucian speaks these words so arrogantly, it is estimated that everyone will be very unbelievable. Let's go!

Everyone's eyes are on the body of the spot and the woods. Although they don't know what the cockroaches are, but at least they are brought back by the plaques and cockroaches. If they say them, he should listen.

Lin Zikai shook his head gently after seeing everyone's gaze. He really couldn't say this person. Now Bailu is special with him. Bailu feels better than him. Simple herbivores, I am afraid that they can be eliminated.

"Hey, don't you really care?" Looking at the white screaming past, the whispered whispered Lin Zikai.

Anyway, even if he really doesn't like this embarrassment, he can't let him die outside today. After all, he is a precious female. Now the patriarch will leave him. If he is allowed to die in their hands, then But they are wrong.

"Don't worry, it's not a person who doesn't have the power of a chicken. Although it's not strong, it doesn't kill a single blow." Lin Zikai looked at the person who was completely unguarded, and his eyebrows rose high. Let him accept a little lesson, spot, you are too busy during this time of the layout, so there will be time to find trouble endlessly, now let him know that he is not a good thing."

When the reality and the ideal collide deeply, let Bai Hao find that he is not as powerful as he is hungry, he knows that his situation will not have time to appear in front of them.

I heard the words of Lin Zikai, and I thought it was really the same thing. This time, because I can't recognize my identity and strength, I will find their troubles again and again. Now let him face. It is not a bad thing to reality.

After arriving at such a conclusion, the spot will not matter at all. Anyway, this is the choice of the person himself, and has nothing to do with them!

After watching the appearance of Bai Yu, everyone has shrunk back for whatever reason, indicating that they are not guilty of these things.

Anyway, this time has nothing to do with them. It is the white scorpion who feels that herbivores can be bullied at will. This is not their fault!

[Host adult, white lotus will not be like this... dead...] Looking at the white horse walking forward, there is some worry in the heart of 001.

Everything is different from the original plot. It was originally powerful after the white pheasant ate the mushroom, so it kills the Quartet when hunting, and even attracts the cold-hearted male owner.

But now... Isn't the white lotus that is better than the five slags really won't die under the palm of the beast?

"No, I am watching, it is impossible for him to die so simple," Lin Ziyi snorted in his heart, and then went on to say, "If I can, I still have to fight for trueending, isn't it?"

If you can, fight for it?

Hosting adults, do you use such words to describe your next move, really a big man?

In any case, the host adult has this idea. After all, the reward for trueending is much more than the normal completion.

At this moment, Lin Zikai had long been concerned about what 001 was thinking, but focused on watching himself as a dead white, as he said, he must always be careful, although the white can not be pierced The beast slaps and slaps, but it is really bumped. It is estimated that the day is not dead, and the rest of the life will only be in bed.