Chapter 147: 12.03, ending volume, back to the beginning

After a long while, the two talents calmed down and looked at each other. Both of them laughed and it is good to see each other now.

It was only at this time that Lin Zikai was late to think about it. He came to Suzhou in the past, and here is the president's office.

Lovers = Su Mo! ?

This formula made Lin Zikai's mouth pumped. He could already imagine how hard he would be with Su Mo in the future. He had just retired with his sister and was going to be with his brother. His parents did not take the Soviet Union. It's good to kill.

"Baby, do you know how much I miss you, it's good to see you again." Although Su Mo is excited and even wants to come, he knows that it is not the time, at least now he just retired. If you do that, then the baby will definitely kill him!

Lin Zikai's attitude was also eased when he heard of Su Mo, but he still felt very uncomfortable when he looked at Su Mo.

"Because I missed me, so I remarried with my sister?" Think of Xiaoru's grievances at the time, Lin Ziyi wanted to beat him.

"Baby, you said, it is important for me or your family." Su Mo feels wronged, why is the baby in his heart is the first, and in the heart of the baby he will be behind the family.

Looking at the other side, Lin Zizhen promised that if he had a tail and ears now, it must have been pulled up by the ears, and the tail was tightly clamped, and a pair of bullied scorpions looked like.

"Of course it is you." After admiring his stupid appearance, Lin Zikai finally nodded with satisfaction, anyway, no matter what, he is finally able to be with him now!

It's him?

Just baby is talking about him? Did he really miss the mistake?

At this moment, Su Mo even thought that it was his own auditory hallucination, because in the eyes of Su Mo, Lin Zikai was most concerned about his family, and now Lin Zikai actually said that the person he cares most is actually himself, this, this It's incredible!

"You didn't get it wrong, it's you." Looking at his lover, Lin Zikai felt a little bit sad when he was funny. "The father has a mother, and the sister will have her husband in the future. There will be one in their lives." The most important person, and for me, the most important person is you."

When I heard this, Su Mo felt that the previous efforts were not in vain, at least in the heart of the lover, he is the most important, this is enough!

"Baby, take me home, at least you have to give me a name, right?" Su Mo said with some instinct, now he hopes to get the baby's family affirmation.

"Take you home?" Lin Ziyi chuckled after listening to his words, then looked at him with a brow. "You just retired with my sister. Now you think that you will not be killed when you go to my house." ?"

"!" At this time, Su Mo thought about it. The object of his remarriage is really the sister of Lin Zikai. This is broken!

Looking at the lover's instantly tense look, Lin Zizhen suddenly feels like a smile, there is no way to make him stupid like this, even if the other person is not considering it, directly retreat.

Although he is trying to make himself able to be with him, Lin Zizhen is very touched, but he can't change the fact that he is stupid!

"Baby, do you have any way? If I go back with you, I will definitely be killed." I first married the daughter of the family, and then I took the son of the family. It is estimated that the parents of Lin will never think that he is People really.

If you don't get it, you will be shot out. What should you do?

"You just try it, I now go back, this is what I want to hit you, but now I think it need not be a sudden." Because now love to put their own depressed dead.