Chapter 92: 8.02, reborn scorpion white lotus

"Go, go home." Looking at the younger brother whose relationship has not improved, Lin Biao feels that while he is tired, he is more wronged, and he has already worked hard. Why is his brother still afraid of him?

As everyone knows, his efforts are from glaciers to... icebergs?

How good it is to find out what he has changed!

Because it is time for class, there are not many people on campus, so no one finds this pair of brothers who seem extremely discordant. Therefore, the secret of Lin Biao's identity is saved.

The former Lin Biao always thought it was a coincidence when he encountered this kind of situation, but Lin Zikai understood that all this was Lin Biao's compromise. He knew that Lin Biao did not want people in the school to know his identity, so he would always choose this. It takes less time for people to pick him up at school.

Thinking of this, Lin Zi could not help but look at Lin Biao, now he can be sure that this person is hiding under the icy appearance is a fire. Hot heart.

However, he only hurriedly took a look at Lin Biao, because Lin Biao's character is destined to have no guts to look directly at his brother, just a glance is the result of courage.

Although it was a glimpse, but the gaze was still seen by Lin Biao, his mouth whispered in a curve, and then quickly calmed down, as if it was just an illusion.

Lin Biao only knows how happy he is. Now Xiaoxiao has changed a little bit. Isn't the relationship between them changed a little bit?

When Lin Biao, who was in a good mood along the way, saw Lin Zikai pulling the door behind him, his face was a bit ugly. Was he a flood beast? He had to hide from him so far!

Lin Zikai also found the other person's face, the hand that had to open the door suddenly paused, and then reluctantly took two steps forward, opened the door next to the co-pilot under Lin Biao's gaze, and then some "I am uneasy" and sat in it.

Looking at the sly Linzi, who was sitting beside him, Lin Biao sat in the car with satisfaction, completely neglecting that he had just used his eyes to "cheat" the other party. The other party was completely forced to do the co-pilot.

"Small 琰..." Looking at the stiff Linzi sitting next to him, Lin Biao regretted it. Is he too stubborn?

"Yes, Big Brother." Hearing Lin Biao's voice, Lin Zikai screamed back to God, then turned his head and looked at him. Of course, if he didn't stick the whole body to the door, he seemed to be ready to take the road and escape. Lin Biao will be a little more happy.

"Small, we are brothers," looked at the brother who seemed to be a scared bird. Lin Biao felt extremely frustrated. When the little boy liked him very much, how could it become like this now? "You don't have to be afraid of me."

Recalling the things of the year, Lin Biao couldn't help but want to pinch the **** relatives. If they were not busy with their troubles, they had no time to comfort Xiaoyan. How could Xiaoxi now be so afraid of him? ?

After hearing his words, Lin Zikai did not answer, nor approached him, but the tight body softened a little.

In fact, the beginning was the purpose of Lin Zikai. He did not think that he would pretend to be a weak person for a lifetime, especially after three months, the end of the world. In the end of the world, a weak person simply could not live if he suddenly If you change, Lin Biao, who is a brother, will doubt it.

Therefore, he is prepared to slowly change himself during this period of time. When he is not in the last days, he will not become a person who fearlessly kills the Quartet. However, after a period of tempering, it is enough for him to grow up and ask for weakness.