6. You meet 1D (CALM)(DONE BOOM SHAKA LAKA!)

IT HAS LITERALLY DELETED ALL OF MY WRITING 5 TIMES IM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE IT WAS 1000 WORDS NOW ITS LIKE 800.

CALUM BC EVEN IF YOURE NOT A CALUM GIRL YOURE A CALUM GIRL:
     You had decided to visit Calum for a few days around your birthday while he was supporting 1D on the TMH tour. After telling Michael about your idea, he suggested you surprise Calum, and helped you set up an intricate plan to get you to the next venue without Calum seeing so that you could mess with him on stage. Michael had agreed on a time and place to come and get you from the airport while the other boys distracted Calum.

     After sleeping through the whole flight back to America you rushed off of the plane thorough baggage, and security to get through to where Michael had agreed to meet you. Not shocked that he wasn't there yet, you sat down on the ground and took out your phone to see when he said he would be there at. When you turned it on you frowned, seeing that Michael had left you over 30 texts. You called him to see what was going on.

     "Y/N? I only have a few minutes, I'm in the bathroom," Michael whispered.

     "What's going on?" You asked in surprise.

     "There was an issue at sound-check, so I can't come to get you," Michael explained.

     Suddenly you heard yelling in the background and Michael swearing.

     "MICHAEL!" You whisper-yelled.

     "Look, the special snowflakes will be there soon," Michael said before hanging up. You had absolutely no idea what that meant, and going through the texts he sent didn't help either as they were all written in a similar code you didn't understand. The only thing you were able to gather was that Carlito, and Martito, were going to meet you in the airport and escort you to the car where three others would be, and that all 5 would take you back to the venue. Michael also mentioned that you would know it was them by the code-word 'Vegemite'. You honestly had no idea who these people could be as you had never heard their names mentioned before, but sat and waited anyway.

     A few minutes later two hooded figures wearing sunglasses came up to you.

     "Vegemite," one said in a thick British accent as the other grabbed your bags.

     "You don't have to-," you said but he simply shook his head and continued on the way to the exit.

     "So which one are you? And what's up with the disguise?" you asked the boy who was walking next to you.

     "I'm Carlito, and it's cold," he replied, holding the door as you stepped out into the parking lot.

     "Come on, I don't know how much longer they can keep Calum in that closet," the other one said, breaking into a light jog.

      "WHAT?" You yelled a little too loudly, based off of the stares you received. They didn't reply, but the three of you ran through the parking lot to a big van, and you all piled into the back, the drivers seat and the very back already occupied, and the car was off as soon as the door closed.

     As soon as you got out of the parking lot all five of the boys in the car took off their disguises. You immediately recognized them as the members of 1D.

     "Wait, Michael asked YOU GUYS to come and get me?" You asked shocked, didn't they have better things to do?

     "Actually we volunteered," Louis shrugged.

     "Why?" You asked surprised.

     "To see if it was true," Niall said, carefully studying your face.