79. Harry Potter AU - Michael

Part 4/4

...
Requested by:
anonymous
...

Thank you for your patience! I am still alive, who knew that one could be so tired after a dance? 😴

Part twos for this chapter will be written, but not in this book :)

Aaaaand this is the final part of the chapter- next chapter topic is: "Broken Home Song Preference"

One other thing- I am no longer taking requests
(Everything is full)
Thank you!

Michael:  
Gryffindors and Slytherins had more in common than they liked to admit. In their ever-continuing feud, any single member from one side admitting this would be treasonous. And yet, members from both of their houses were serving detentions for pulling pranks.

The Gryffindors started it, with hexing Slytherins so that they would projectile vomit snakes during the big Quidditch game. In retaliation, the Slytherins created a hex of their own which gave Gryffindors giant lions manes that none of you could pull off for whatever reason. After the initial pranks, it all went downhill, there were some pretty epic battles in the prank war before it was finally put to a stop.

McGonagall drew the line when Slytherins started laying eggs and Gryffindors had a hankering for raw meat. She, first of all, made them do a group therapy section which included talking out your differences, group hugs, and doing all sorts of trust activities. Let's just say that when the Slytherins were supposed to be catching people during trust falls, Calum hit the ground more than once. You were put in a rather awkward position as you were a Gryffindor, but your brother was a Slytherin, so you stayed completely neutral, spending time with the Hufflepuff.

After that, she found the instigators of the war on each side. Calum, from Gryffindor; Michael, from Slytherin; and Luke, from Ravenclaw. Luke had been charged with teaching both sides the hexes. He fervently denied the accusations, but it was well known that he was a total nerd who not only knew a massive number of spells, and was also willing to teach them to his peers for bribes. He particularly enjoyed ripped up t-shirts, candy, and sunglasses.

You and Ashton were serving a detention at the same time as them, but for a different reason. You had been caught making out in the library multiple times, and apparently they were tired of warning you about it. You just weren't sure where you were supposed to make out, because Gryffindors made loud retching noises, (and the occasional, "GET IT CLIFFORD/IRWIN!") in your common room, and Hufflepuffs just giggled a lot in his. Next time you'd take the party to an old classroom.

But for now, you and your poor boyfriend were going to have to serve out a detention with the most immature boys in school. You could say that with the confidence because one of them, Michael, was your brother.

It had been decided that the five of you would be helping Hagrid catch some wild Cornish Pixies that had been accidentally released and were causing problems. But when you assembled at the edge of the forest, it wasn't Hagrid, but Snape, who was there to meet you.

As soon as you saw your least-favorite professor, you grabbed Ashton's hand for support and walked closer to him. Snape was pretty creepy in your opinion, so you really didn't want to deal with him.

"It'll be okay," Ashton pressed a kiss to the top of your head and squeezed your hand in comfort.

"No affection while on detention Irwin," Snape said as soon as you were in earshot.