67. You're On Drugs - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@alibrooke

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• Marijuana

17
...

Next chapter is the detention one, after that it's you dating a member of another band. (If you want to request a band member that would be nice bc idk who to write that one on)

Luke:  
Weed was pretty great in your opinion. You were pretty sure that Luke wouldn't agree. So you didn't tell him. It didn't hurt him so he didn't need to know.

You smoked a joint for the first time at a concert. It was some lame electronic band that your friend dragged you along to, the music itself wasn't memorable. What you did definitely remember was smoking a joint for the first time. Your best friend had just left you in the middle of the giant crowd to go to the bathroom. So you stood in the middle of a hyped crowd alone while the annoyingly loud blender like music played and strobe lights went off in your face. You more or less figured that this was as close to Hell on Earth as you could.

When you were first passed the ugly, rolled paper tube you thought it was a handmade cigarette. You tried to pass it back to the person next to you but she shook her head.

"Take a hit and pass it on," she grinned lazily and nodded in the other direction.

"I don't smoke," you held out the joint, trying not to inhale any of the fumes.

The girl just giggled, "it's not a cigarette, it's a joint, ya know, weed."

You furrowed your eyebrows, weed? Was that any better.

Your stoned neighbor continued to giggle, "just try it."

"Is it like bad for you?" You frowned at the smoking piece of weed and paper in your hand.

"No, it'll help you relax," she smiled lazily. Well she certainly looked relaxed. You made a rather questionable decision in that moment. You trusted a random high girl in the middle of a bad concert and took a deep breath from the end of a wrapped substance that you trusted was just weed. Not your smartest decision, but at the time a little bit of relaxation to help you cool down and not be so irritated sounded nice.

You of course coughed a little, not used to the sensation of smoke in your lungs instead of air.

"Whoa," you gasped a little.

"Try it again," she urged you, continuing to grin and sigh.

You shrugged, it wasn't really unpleasant, just surprising. So you lifted it up and prepared yourself this time. When you took in a breath this time, you didn't cough. At the same time you didn't really see the appeal, so you passed it on.

About two minutes later, you felt it. The tension melted out of your body and you just felt really really good. The music sounded better, and everything just didn't seem so awful.

You giggled a little, you couldn't help it.

"Feels good right?" The girl who had initially passed you the drug asked.

"Yeahhhhhhhh." you agreed.

Then Y/BFF/N returned, "hey sorry Y/N you wouldn't believe how long the line was!"

"Mmmmmmm, it's okay," you smiled and tilted your head back to look at the ceiling.

"I don't know what they were doing what can take a girl twenty-" she paused and swiveled to look at you, "what?"