8. Create your own adventure of you getting ungrounded (Part 2)

I put this chapter on private because it wasn't getting as many reads/votes as the ones around it, but I didn't want to take it down altogether.

A/N: So, I'm either going to make a create your own adventure type thing, or just the standard Part 2, if nobody cares i'll just make it like I have been since it's a lot easier, but if you want me to try something new and exciting let me know!

A/N UPDATED: So I wrote it, let me know what you think!

Basically how this works is, you go from part to part based on what you pick, and since I simply refuse to write 4 of these on the same topic where a name would be it will instead say CALM since the whole point is YOU GET TO PICK!

Part 1: (Its the same I'm lazy)
      You've been in your room for a while, just trying to sit out your punishment. Your brother had taken all of your entertainment away so that you could "think about what you've done." All of a sudden you heard his tell-tale footsteps approaching your room, along with a soft knock on your door.

*If you ignore him continue to part 2

*If you apologize go to part 3

*If you are rude go to part 4

Part 2:
     You faced away from the door, and curled into the blankets, keeping yourself hidden from view. After a few minutes of knocking and calling your name you heard your door open accompanied by a soft sigh.

     "Y/N are you ready to talk about what happened?" You heard CALM ask softly. Not wanting to talk to him at all, you gave no response. You heard him walk over to you, then felt the bed dip where he sat down.

     "Please," he said softly, placing a hand on your foot.

*If you keep playing the silent game continue to part 5

*If you are willing to talk, go to part  6

Part 3:
     Deciding that facing the problem head-on would work the best, you yelled out, "CALM."

     "So you ready to talk this out?" He asked settling down next to you on your bed.

     "It beats sitting in here all day," you huffed, causing him to chuckle.

     "So what do you have to say?" CALM smirked, raising an eyebrow at you.

     You rolled your eyes before responding, "I'm sorry for not listening to you."

     "And?" He pressed.

     "I won't do it again," you mumbled causing him to grin and stand up, pulling you into a stiff hug.

     "Let's go get some lunch, I'm starving!" CALM laughed, heading out the door, but you just frowned, that's it?

     "Wait," you called, causing him to turn, "aren't you going to apologize too?" He stopped and looked at you.

     "No, it wasn't MY problem," he said frowning.

*If you decide to LET IT GOOOOOOO continue to Part 7

*If you think he's being a jerk, and start an argument, continue to Part 8

Part 4:
     You quickly grabbed a book off your nightstand, and pretended to read, completely ignoring your brother knocking on the door.

     "Y/N, why didn't you answer?" CALM asked, barging into the room and seeing you on your bed.

     You shrugged, "I guess I didn't hear you over my "thinking about what I've done."