17. You Get A Pet (CALM)

Shoutout to pinkelmo8 for voting first!

Luke:
"Luke, you love me right?" You asked tentatively walking into his bedroom.

"Yea, why?" Luke looked up from tuning is gutair.

"Wellllllllll," you tried to approach the subject in a way that would make sure Luke didn't shoot you down right away.

"What do you want Y/N?" Luke chuckled going back to tuning the strings.

"A puppy," you confessed pouting.

"Y/N-," Luke started but you interrupted him.

"Wait before you say no, look at his face," you showed him a picture of the dog from the shelter, "he's already house trained but his owner died and their family couldn't take care of him."

"Y/N-."

"His name is Porker and he's a beagle mix and please please please!" You begged falling to your knees.

"If you had let me finish earlier I could've told you, I was thinking about getting a dog before you brought it up, so yes," Luke raised an eyebrow.

"Whoops sorry," you said sheepishly as Luke stood up and put his gutair back on the stand.

"Well go get your coat," Luke shoved on his shoes and began heading toward the stairs.

"What? Why?" You asked dumbly not believing what he was about to say.

"We're going to the shelter," Luke laughed at your shock.

"Wow sorry this is a lot I was sure you were going to say no," you stood up and followed behind him.

"That's not true," Luke laughed, "you wouldn't have asked if there was a 100% chance I was going to say no."

"Hey it never hurts," you stepped into your converse.

"Whatever you say, and do you know why the dog is called porker?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Because he eats like a pig, it said so in the description," you laughed when Luke's face twisted in disgust.

"Lovely."

"Hey pigs are supposed to make great pets," you defended, "and they're supposed to be very clean."

"Whatever we are NOT getting a pig either way," Luke classified with a tone of finality.

"Duh, but we are getting a dog so move," you said excitedly pushing Luke out the door.

"Ok ok slow down," Luke stumbled.

"No."

Michael:
"MICHAEL GET UP GET UP!" You screamed excitedly while jumping all around him on his bed.

"What Y/N? What's going on?" He sat up tiredly.

"ITS CHRISTMAS GET UPPPPPP!" You squealed in excitement before jumping off of the bed and pulling on his arm.

"Ok ok, I'm coming," he laughed letting you practically drag him down the stairs, "you're really excited huh?"

"YUP CHRISTMAS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVER AND DONT SAY IM BEING CHILDISH BECAUSE EVERYONE RELEASES THEIR INNER CHILD ON CHRISTMAS!" You lectured him as you walked down the hallway approaching the tree.