61. You Have An Asthma/Anxiety Attack And The Other Boys Help You - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@drawphilnaked
...

Luke:
Ah, the spring. Nestled between the boiling hot days of summer and the freeze your ass off days of winter it should theoretically be the perfect time of year. And it would be if your lungs didn't hate plants, or more specifically pollen. You were cursed with allergy-induced asthma, which really sucked like three quarters of the year.

In the spring you had to deal with everyone constantly wanting to drag you outdoors. They never seemed to understand the concept of a pollen count, and that if it was too high and you went out you could die.

Luke even made up a handy rhyme, "when the pollen count gets too high, Y/N starts to die." (If anyone gets the reference 😆) Okay it was to make fun of you mostly, but nonetheless he made a valid point. You were not to be exposed to high amounts of pollen.

Really the only times you could spend a lot of time outside in the spring was after rainfall. Usually the pollen count wasn't as high then and you could enjoy the outdoors.

Today was not that day. Nope there was a ridiculous amount of pollen in the air and absolutely no way you were headed outside. So Luke brought the party to you. 

"WOOOO! We gonna watch some FOOTBALL!" Calum was very excited when he burst into the house. Always has been and will be a football fan.

"Woo," Michael said with much less enthusiasm, "go sports!" He was being especially sarcastic.

"Be right back, I need to pee," Ashton sprinted past all of you and up to the bathroom.

You all heard the door slam shut and you jumped up in surprise. He wasn't kidding.

"He had the bladder of an old man," Michael snorted.

"Or a squirrel," Luke offered.

"Very true, now lets go watch the pregame," Calum started to drag his two bandmates into the living room.

"Set it up, I'll go get snacks," Luke detached himself in front of the kitchen.

"Hurry hurry hurry hurry," Calum whined as Michael turned on the TV and started flipping through channels. "Hurrrrrry, ow!" He whined when a pillow was flung at his face.

"Y/N, help me carry all this stuff," Luke called from the kitchen.

You walked in and he loaded up your arms with snack foods and then sent you to the living room. As soon as you teetered into the room, barely able to see over all of the snacks in your arms, Calum pounced.

"FOOD," he yelled, clearly already too hyped for the game. You just tried to stay upright as he ripped through the stuff in your arms. It seemed to you that he was looking for something that he couldn't find. "Where is it?" He complained. You were right. When the last bag of Doritos was thrown on the floor and Calum didn't find what he was looking for you knew you were in for it.

"Whoa, bro what are you doing?" Ashton finally made his grand reappearance just in time to see Calum's temper tantrum.

The bassist ignored his curly haired friend though, and went for the kitchen where Luke was sorting through drinks.

"WHERE IS IT?" He screeched, nearly tackling your brother to the ground.

"Where's what?" Luke asked, seemingly immune to Calum's pregame tantrums.

"Where. Is. The. Guac?" He asked, enunciating each word carefully.

Luke stared at Calum for a few moments before he realized what he was talking about, "ohhhhh, sorry I must have forgot it," he shrugged.