67. You're On Drugs - Michael

Part 4/4
...
Requested by:
@alibrooke28

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• PCP

16/17 (junior in high school)
...

Since I already got two requests for them, I can do a chapter on you dating a member of 1D as well as the you're dating a member of another band (if you guys would like that is)

The final installment of this series 🙃

Michael:
"Truth or dare Y/N?" One of the more sober seniors asked. You leaned back against your boyfriends chest and took another drink of your beer as you thought about your answer.

You were at a high school party, and since your boyfriend was rather popular, invited downstairs to where 'the real party was'. You were pretty hyped until you found out that downstairs was pretty much the same, just older people doing things significantly more illegal.

Y/BFF/N was stuck upstairs, her ex was down there and didn't want to see her.

...

"You shouldn't go to the basement," she had pulled you aside earlier while your boyfriend got his first beer.

"I'll be fine, Y/BF/N will be there," you smiled at her.

"He's not known for staying sober enough to realize what's going on," she hissed.

"Oh come on, I'm not one to give into peer pressure, don't stop me just because you weren't invited," you scoffed. Her face fell and you felt a twinge of guilt.

"Fine. Just don't come running back up to me," she turned and left, disappearing into the crowd of dancing teens.

You almost went after her, but Y/BF/N reappeared, he had his beer and was ready to go downstairs.

"Come on babe."

You should've listened.
...

Your boyfriend pinched your side, you were taking too long.

"Dare," you said, slapping his hands away. A mix of the alcohol in your system, and not wanting to disappoint the older people around you fueled you to make a, quite possibly, dangerous decision. 

When you glanced back up at the senior you immediately regretted your choice. He grinned at one of his friends who was across the room. You watched as another senior walked over and glanced at you, grinning. You snuggled up further into your boyfriend and glanced up at him warily. The two other boys were having a whispered conversation.

Y/BF/N did wrap his arms around your midsection to comfort you, but he had been drinking. A lot. You were almost surprised he was still conscious, you couldn't rely on him for anything.

You watched as one of the seniors gave the other a plastic bag. He then glanced over at you, winked and walked away. He retreated to a corner, watching from a distance.

"I dare you to take this," he passed you a small, pink, pill. It was the size of any other over-the-counter painkiller, but you knew that whatever he had given you wasn't an Advil.