87. Guys My Age Song Preference - Ashton

Part 2/4

...
Requested by:
@Vickimicki890
...

This one's Josh Dun

Whelp okay then I can see why y'all wanted this one 😉 BC HOT DAMN

Anywho I am no expert but this one feels like it was steamier - ANOTHER FUN GAME: how close can Caitlin get to writing smut without actually writing smut? Let's find out!!!

Fun fact: this is part 190/200

And y'all let's just pretend you're at least 18 in these so that this is all very legal

Ashton:
Guys my age don't know how to keep me
Don't know how to keep me, don't know how to keep me
Guys my age don't know how to touch me
Don't know how to love me good

One thing you discovered as a freshman was that compared to the freshman, the senior boys were far superior. Why would you want to date a scrawny boy who's voice hadn't dropped when you could date one with a car? And muscles?

Despite this, your first, and worst boyfriend ever was your own age. He was a complete loser and really just rather narcissistic and lazy. He thought that his pure existence was God's gift to womankind. You didn't share this sentiment and your relationship was short lived.

Ever since then you hadn't even tried dating guys your age. Like now, your current boyfriend Josh was 28, while you were just Y/A. It was a pretty big gap but you didn't mind. That's how you liked things to be.

Older guys knew what they were doing, they were confident in themselves, and showered you with affection you had never gotten before. Sure, being older didn't make them perfect, just well... better.

Speaking of which, it was your anniversary, you could finally celebrate a whole year together.

You smiled dreamily while thinking back at possibly the best year of your life. From meeting Josh through Ashton to where you were now you had grown as a person both inside and out. You were just so much happier and healthier he really brought out the best in you like no guy you had ever been with in the past had. Josh was the key to your happiness and you wanted to show him just how appreciative you were.

TØP was actually on tour at the time so you were not at home and everything wasn't exactly according to plan. Josh had a concert the actual night of your anniversary, so you had gone out the night before for dinner. Not that it really mattered, the two of you had stayed up late enough for it to actually be the morning of your anniversary anyway.

It was a very romantic affair. He had dressed up in his best pair of skinny jeans and a black button down shirt rolled up to the elbows to show off his tattoos. You had donned a red dress that matched the color of his hair and had some pretty risqué cutouts that showed off your hips and chest. Once you were all ready to go he walked out of the room before it was time to go so that he could knock on the door and greet you with a bouquet of red roses that someone else must have picked up upon his request. Afterwards, he wrapped an arm around your waist to escort you down to the hotel lobby and out the doors to where a town car was waiting to drive you to the fanciest restaurant in the city. The backseat was full of stolen kisses and quiet giggles, and while the dinner was very sophisticated with it's red rose petals and expensive champagne, the food wasn't meant to be filling. So on the ride home you stopped and picked up a pizza. All in all, it was everything you could've asked for for a pre-anniversary celebratory dinner.