70. You Are Kidnapped - Michael

Part 4/4

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12

*WARNINGS*
Mentions of:
• Kidnapping
• Stalking
...

I wouldn't say that this is a continuation of the Michael abusive relationship one, but it's a similar concept. (What could've happened with the alternate ending.)

Next chapter subject is: "You're All Grown Up/He Drops You Off At College"

Michael:
Locked doors, locked windows, blinds drawn. He couldn't see you now. You were invisible, hidden, and if you stayed that way, you were safe. Hiding behind the couch, you tried to stay as calm as possible given your circumstances. Your phone was crushed, your computer was with Michael, and you had no way to leave the house. What could you do? A light knocking on the door caught your attention.

"Y/N? What's going on?" It was Michael's voice, but you weren't sure that it was Michael behind the door. You didn't say anything, just lifted yourself up far enough so that you could peek over the top edge of the couch so you could see the entranceway of the house. "Y/N?" Michael's muffled voice again called out to you from outside. But it sounded exactly like it had the last time, just without the second phrase.

Your heart skipped a beat and your lungs faltered, it was definitely a recording, your brother wasn't the one outside your door. It was him.

He must have realized that you had figured him out as it wasn't Michael's voice this time, "Y/N!" The knocking turned to pounding. "STOP PLAYING HARD TO GET!"

You flinched at the sound of his voice and held back tears, this was your worst nightmare coming true. "GO AWAY!" You screamed back, voice cracking with emotion.

"Oh Y/N, Y/N, Y/N," he chuckled, voice laced with humor like he thought you were funny. "I'll never leave you alone."

You saw his shadow against the blinds of the front windows. His silhouette cast a shadow against the early afternoon sun. 

You gulped and lowered yourself back down. He couldn't see you, he couldn't get in. Then sharp sound of shattering glass hit your ears along with a loud thud. Your nails dug into your palms as your fists violently tightened. You took in a deep breath and looked back up. Glass covered the floor, and a large rock from your landscaping was laying in the middle. A hand reached into the broken window and pulled the blind up. His face stared at you from your front porch, somehow knowing exactly where you had been hiding. "I'm coming to get you."

...

- 4 hours earlier -

"That was so fun! We should do it again," Jack gushed as the two of you stumbled out of the local park.

"Yeah," you giggled, agreeing with him. The two of you had had a grand old time, running around and acting like kids again. You reached into your back pocket to call Michael to see if he could pick you up, but your back pocket was empty. "What?" You panicked, checking all of your other pockets. Your panic drew Jack's attention.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked, looking rather concerned.

"My phone, it's gone," you groaned and shook your head.

"Let's go look then," Jack smiled comfortingly, looping your arm through his. The two of you walked back through the park silently looking, until something glittery got your attention.

"Over there," you pulled him in the direction of the object. It was next to the slide. Your phone! It was laying face down in the wood chips below the top of the slide platform.