54. You Go Camping (CALM)

55. You're Sick And Another Boy Takes Care Of You

56. Fandom references/requests open

I'm going to try and make sure these are longer!

Luke:  
"Here ye here ye, let this weeks weekend planning committee meeting commence!" Michael slammed down a gavel to the floor for effect.

"Nerd," you coughed into your fist. Michael glared, but ignored you and continued droning on.

"First order of business; who's turn is it to decide on the activity?" He glanced around the room, even though you all knew who's turn it was.

"Me!" Ashton raised his hand excitedly.

Michael refused to acknowledge him, instead he adjusted the huge powdered wig he had ordered and only used for this exact purpose.

Ashton sighed loudly, "I meant, it's my turn your honor."

"Much better," he grunted, "so have you decided what you want to do?"

"I have!" He rubbed his hands together excitedly. You, Calum, and Luke looked at eachother warily, this would either be good, or very, very, bad.

"We're going camping!" He burst out, holding up a hand for a high-five. He didn't get one.

"What do you mean camping?" You demanded.

"NO SPEAKING OUT OF TURN!" Michael roared, slamming down his gavel repeatedly, "continue please Mr. Irwin."

"I mean, there's a really pretty beach a few hours from here, and we're going to go put up some tents and stay there two nights," he explained, "it's a really nice campground."

"Oh thank God, I thought he was going to drag us into some creepy axe murder woods or something," Calum held his chest in relief.

"ORDER IN THE COURT!" Michael screamed again, a vein popping out of his neck.

"I still don't really like sleeping outside if I don't have to," Luke groaned, "why doesn't the committee have veto power?"

"LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS! DO I NEED TO HAVE YOU REMOVED?" Michael boomed.

"Removed?" Luke snorted, "by who?"

Michael glanced around warily his anger turning to irritation, "Well me I guess?"

"Don't worry," Ashton interrupted them, "it'll be so much fun, just come over Friday afternoon, you only need to bring clothes."

"Well... Duh," Calum frowned, "unless it's like a nudist campground."

"ARE there nudist campgrounds?" You asked.

"Good question," Luke rubbed his facial hair thoughtfully.

"That's it," Michael got up and grabbed your brother and Calum by their ears.

"OW!"

"HEY!"

They both screamed and writhed as Michael calmly dragged them to the door. You had to follow since Luke was your ride home. He momentarily let go to open it, then threw them out. He glared at you, so you held up your hands in the air, then stepped out over them to the porch.

"DON'T FORGET! BE HERE FRIDAY!" Ashton screamed just before Michael slammed the door shut.

...